Prime Minister to Address the Conclave on School Education in 21st Century under Shikshak Parv
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi shall address the Conclave on “School Education in 21st Century” under the National Education Policy- 2020 (NEP-2020) through video conferencing.
- Ministry of Education is organising this two day conclave on the 10th and 11th September as a part of the Shiksha Parv. National Awardee teachers and other creative teachers will be a part of this conclave.
- In the two days conclave, discussions by Expert Practitioners will be held to demystify some of the important themes of NEP for school education. <<Read Full News>>
India Post launches Five Star Villages Scheme to ensure 100% rural coverage of postal schemes
The Department of Posts has launched a scheme called Five Star Villages, to ensure universal coverage of flagship postal schemes in rural areas of the country. This scheme was launched by the Union Minister of State for Communications, Shri Sanjay Dhotre.
- The scheme seeks to bridge the gaps in public awareness and reach of postal products and services, especially in interior villages. <<Read Full News>>
About India Post:
- Parent Ministry: Ministry of Communications
- Headquarters: New Delhi
First India-France-Australia Trilateral Dialogue with focus on enhancing cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region
The first India-France-Australia Trilateral Dialogue was held virtually through video conference. The meeting was co-chaired by Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla, Secretary-General, French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs François Delattre, and Secretary, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Frances Adamson. The focus of the dialogue was on enhancing cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region.
- The Dialogue held with the objective of building on the strong bilateral relations that the three countries share with each other. The three sides agreed to hold the dialogue on an annual basis. <<Read Full News>>
- Capital: Paris
- Currency: Euro
- President: Emmanuel Macron
- Capital: Canberra
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Prime Minister: Scott Morrison
Karnataka CM Yediyurappa inaugurates Country’s First air ambulance service in Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister B.S Yediyurappa inaugurated the Country’s First Integrated air ambulance service in the State capital, Bengaluru. The Service Jointly was launched in with Kyathi, a leading aviation technology firm.
- ICATT is the only air ambulance service that is owned and lead by doctors with international experience in Aero Medical Rapid Response and Critical Transit Care.<<Read Full News>>
- Chief Minister – B S Yediyurappa
- Capital – Bangalore
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off south India’s first Kisan Rail from AP to Delhi
Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Government of India Narendra Singh Tomar, and Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy flagged off the Inaugural Run of Kisan Rail between Anantapur and New Delhi.
- The Program was presided over by Suresh C. Angadi, Minister of State for Railways, Government of India.
- The newly introduced Kisan Rail starts from Anantapur Railway Station in Andhra Pradesh and reaches Adarsh Nagar Station, New Delhi. << Read Full News>>
Ranks & Reports
Finance Minister declares EASE 2.0 Index Results – Bank of Baroda Tops
Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
- As Part of the EASE 2.0 Index Results, Doorstep Banking Services is envisaged to provide convenience of banking services to the customers at their door step through the universal touch points of Call Centre, Web Portal or Mobile App. <<Read Full News>>
Rafale fighter jets formally inducted into the Indian Air Force at IAF’s Ambala air base
Rafale fighter jets formally inducted into the Indian Air Force at IAF’s Ambala air base. The first batch of five Rafale aircraft was formally inducted into Indian Air Force at a special function held at Air Force Station, Ambala.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Minister of the Armed Forces of France Florence Parly, witnessed the traditional Sarva Dharma Puja conducted at the Rafale induction ceremony.
- Mr Singh and his French Counterpart also witnessed the air display of Rafale fighter aircraft flanked by SU-30 and Jaguar aircraft in arrow formation. <<Read Full News>>
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Air Chief Marshal: Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
Actor Paresh Rawal appointed as New Chairperson of National School of Drama
The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has appointed veteran actor Paresh Rawal as the new chairman of the National School of Drama (NSD).
- Rawal, a former BJP MP, has been appointed for a period of four years, said Nitin Tripathi, advisor, media, Ministry of Culture.
- He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 2014, for his contribution to the entertainment industry.
- He has bagged several other awards, including the prestigious National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1994. <<Read Full News>>
EAM S Jaishankar Attends SCO Foreign Minister’s Meet in Moscow
External Affairs Minister of India Dr S Jaishankar, will attend the meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in Moscow. This Council of Foreign Ministers meeting in Moscow will review the preparations for the forthcoming SCO Summit and also exchange views on international and regional issues.
- The SCO-CFM is the highest forum of SCO after the Council of Heads of State (CHS) and the Council of Heads of Government (CHG). It deliberates on important regional and international issues and considers documents for approval and adoption by the Council of Heads of State. <<Read Full News>>
Health Minister Harsh Vardhan attends 73rd session of WHO South East Asia Region
Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare attended the73rd session of WHO South East Asia Region (SEARO) through video conference.
- This is the first time the two-day event is being held entirely through virtual platforms owing to the COVID pandemic. The 73rd session is being hosted by the Government of Thailand (from Bangkok) while the previous session was held in New Delhi. << Read Full News>>
Science & Technology
Northrop Grumman Names Next Cygnus Cargo Ship after Kalpana Chawla
Northrop Grumman has named its next space station resupply ship after Indian American astronaut Dr. Kalpana Chawla. The spacecraft is tentatively scheduled to launch from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) wallop flight facility in Virginia.
- The Cygnus spacecraft will deliver approximately 3,629 kg (8,000lb.) of cargo to the space station. It will be launched into orbit from Virginia Space’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport (MARS) Wallops Island, Virginia on September 29. <<Read Full News>>
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States
- Founder: Dwight D. Eisenhower
World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) is being observed on September 10
Every Year September 10 is observed as World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD). This day was first observed in 2003 by the collaboration of the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP), World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH).
- This day is observed internationally to encourage people to join in the event together to spread awareness about suicide prevention. <<Read Full News>>
- Founder – Erwin Ringel
- Founded: 1960
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|