1. Recently, which country launched most advanced warship for Pakistan Navy?
2. India’s first International Women Trade Centre to be set up in which state?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances is observed on which date?
a) June 13
b) July 24
c) August 30
d) September 05
4. Famous sportsperson Rajinder Goel passed away recently he was associated with which sports?
5. Which state/UT has launched ‘Iraada’ campaign to include eligible left-out beneficiaries under social welfare schemes?
b) Jammu & Kashmir
6. Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) partnered with which bank to offer industry 1st online auto retail financing on its end-to-end online automotive retail platform, ‘Click to Buy’ to the customers?
a) HDFC Bank
b) IDFC Bank
c) IDBI Bank
7. Which country has launched India backed infrastructure projects like Hulhumale Central Park and renovation of the Arrival Jetty recently?
8. How many percentage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) accounts are operative?
9. Accordance to the annual report on displacement titled “Global Trends- Forced Displacement in 2019″ released by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) what percent of world population faced forced displacement?
10. Name the commerce and industry minister who addressed the ASEAN -India Business Council Virtual Meet.
a) Ramesh Pokhriyal
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Piyush Goyal
d) Nitin Gadkari
11. What is the theme of the International Day of Yoga 2020 celebrated world wide by the United Nations?
a) Yoga for Better Future
b) Yoga for Environment
c) Yoga for Health – Yoga at Home
d) Yoga for Peace
12. Name the Sri Lankan cricketer who recently announced his retirement from all forms of International Cricket.
a) Nishad Tharanga Paranavitana
b) Amal Silva
c) Ajith Weerakkody
d) Ajantha Mendis
13. Who is the Governor of Assam?
a) Phagu Chauhan
b) Acharya Dev Vrat
c) Jagdish Mukhi
d) Satyadeo Narain Arya
14. Who will lead the high-powered committee of top executives of technology companies formed by NITI Aayog to develop a job platform for migrant labours who lost their job during lock down?
a) Amitabh Kant
b) VK Paul
c) Rajiv Kumar
d) Ashok Shukla
15. Who is the CM of Punjab?
a) Pramod Sawant
b) Manohar Lal
c) Amarinder Singh
d) PS Golay
Static GK based on Current Affairs
16. Dachigam National Park is located in which state/UT?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) West Bengal
17. Singrauli Super TPS is located at which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
18. The GST council was constituted under which article of Indian constitution?
a) Article 219A
b) Article 249A
c) Article 259A
d) Article 279A
19. Mrugavani National Park is located at which state?
20. Koteshwar Dam is situated on which of the following river?
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|