AAI Aero Operation Manager Recruitment 2023 Out: The Airports Authority of India has invites applications from eligible individuals for Quality Manager (QM), Operation Manager (OM) and Nodal Officer post holders on a contract basis. The application must be reached on or before 27.10.2023, 1700 Hrs.
AAI Aero Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Name of the Board||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Quality Manager (QM), Operation Manager (OM) and Nodal Officer|
|No of Vacancy||04|
|Last Date to Apply||27.10.2023|
AAI Aero Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
|Name of the NSOP Post||No of Vacancy|
|Quality Manager (QM)||01|
|Operation Manager (OM)||02|
AAI Aero Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for engagement of consultants shall be up to 65 years. However, he/she can be re-engaged as consultant maximum up to the age of 70 years subject to level of expertise & health conditions required for the work.
AAI Aero Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates shall have a Degree preferably in Aeronautics/AME or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of experience in aviation Industry.
- Academic graduation in any Discipline from a recognized university, established in India with minimum 05 years’ experience in Aviation and minimum 02 Years as operation Manager.
AAI Salary 2023 per Month:
Monthly remuneration/ monthly Package shall be negotiable as per Industry standard from Rs. 75,000 to 1, 50,000.
AAI Recruitment Process 2023:
- The selection of the NSOP post holders would be made through advertisement on AAI website, followed by interview of eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of received Application along with document.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. The date, time and venue of personal interview will be intimated by email as given in application and also published on AAI website.
- After scrutiny, the shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for personal interview. The date, time and venue of personal interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail mentioned in the application of the candidates.
How to Apply for AAI Aero Recruitment 2023:
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format as per annexure- I of this advertisement. The dully filled applications along with supporting documents may be submitted by post to the “Executive Director (FIU), Flight Inspection Unit, Airports Authority of India, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003.”
- Interested candidates may submit their application through e-mail at email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) on or before 27.10.2023, 1700 Hours. The application received after 27.10.2023,1700 Hours will not be entertained in any case.
The maximum age limit for engagement of consultants shall be up to 65 years.
Candidates shall have a Degree preferably in Aeronautics/AME or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of experience in aviation Industry.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.