Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batches – Apply Here!! Accenture has released the notification for the various posts. Candidates who have graduated in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020 can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Apply Link is given in this page and Interested candidates can visit the career page of Accenture to apply and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Name of the Board
2018, 2019 and 2020
- Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA students CS/ IT/ Circuit branches graduated in the academic year of 2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch are eligible.
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture A maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Good understanding of C, Java, Core Java concepts.
- Must have excellent verbal and oral communication skills with the email etiquette.
- Agree to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Able to relocate to any location in India.
- Ability to work creatively.
- Should have a desire to work on any information system.
- Have problem-solving skills by understanding the bug.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
AMCAT Test Pattern For Accenture
The Test consists of questions from the various sections like Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability. Each section consists of 25 questions each. The time duration to complete the Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning is 35 Minutes each and the Verbal Ability is for 25 minutes. The paper comprises of 75 questions. The total exam is for 95 minutes.
Merit Trac Test Pattern
Trac pattern repose of questions from various subjects as follows, 20 Questions from Analytical Aptitude and the candidates have to answer these questions in 30 minutes. Candidates have to solve 20 Verbal Ability questions within 20 minutes. 15 Questions will be from attention to the details and have to complete in 20 minutes. The total exam consists of 55 questions and the time duration is 1 Hour.
While appearing for the off campus drive,the candidates have to carry the following documents.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
How to Apply for Accenture off campus Drive for 2020?
Step 1: Go to Accenture careers page at official web site
Step 2: In that page, aspirants are advised to check the latest jobs.
Step 3: Click on the concerned post and check the notification details
Step 4: Now submit the required details in the online application form
Step 5: Finally attend the interview at the concerned address
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|