Accenture Recruitment 2020. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Now they are seeking a skillful candidate who fits for the post of Application Developer. Interested candidates can apply for the job if they are eligible. Now, let’s check the eligibility criteria and other details about this post on this page.
Accenture Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Accenture|
|Post Name||Application Developer|
|Apply mode||Online only|
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the job must possess 15 years of full-time education with SAP CO Product Cost Controlling skill.
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Desired Skills:
- Candidate should have good communication skill
- Candidate should have the ability to understand the requirement and can work independently on SAP Controlling and Special Ledge
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates must have at least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience as Consultant b -SAP CO Skills, and overall working experience of 2.5-4 years
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected Candidates may get the benefits according to the firm’s norms.
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Configuration of SAP CO modules in IMG based on business requirements with Controlling Product costing, COPA, ML, IO Budgeting, Overhead assessment and settlement.
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, SD, P2P and technical teams
- Should have Blueprinting, master data management experience and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP 5-Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of Accenture.
Step 2: Find the Careers tab and select it, click the “Search Jobs”.
Step 3: Select the respective job. Read the eligibility criteria carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|