Accenture Recruitment 2020 OUT. Accenture has released the vacancy notification for the post of Management Level – 11-Analyst. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the same in our blog. Notification details are given in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Accenture|
|Post Name||Management Level – 11-Analyst|
Candidates should have completed BE from a recognized university/Institution
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems. Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
- You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others. You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
- As part of the Learning Technology Architecture team you will be responsible for providing technology solutions related to learning and change management.
- The work involves understanding business requirements and providing fit-for-purpose technical solutions using authoring tools and other development technologies.
- You will also be responsible for providing guidance on latest trends in learning technologies wherever needed.
- In Authoring tools you will using licensed tools like Storyline 360, Articulate Rise, Storyline 3.0, Lectora, Flow 2, Gomo Learning to develop eLearning content.
Good to have skills: Authoring tools,Ability to solve problems
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|