Accenture Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Accenture requires interested and eligible candidates for filling up the Capital Markets Fundamentals Application Lead, Associate-Record to Report & New Associate-Order to Cash Processing post. Candidates no need to pay any Application fee. Job Seekers Apply online soon for the following posts. Accenture Recruitment 2020 eligibility & Job Summary Details are given below.
Accenture Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Accenture|
|Post Name||Capital Markets Fundamentals Application Lead, Associate-Record To Report & New Associate-Order to Cash Processing|
|Location||Gurugram & Bengaluru|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- 15 years of full time education
- BCom completed candidates can apply
Years of Experience:
0-minimum 03 years of full time education / Work Experience: 4-6 years
- Project Role Description: Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level: 08
- Must Have Skills: Capital Markets Fundamentals
- Good to Have Skills: Capital Markets Reference Data
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team overlooks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
- In Collections Operations, you will manage collection/disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning outperform cash reconciliations and follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
Key Responsibilities: Strong Front Back business analyst with experience working on Buy and sell side platforms Participated in project initiation, analysis, and development life cycle
Technical Experience: and strong analytical skills and experience working on agile delivery and requirement analysis and design on complex platform transformation/implementation projects
Professional Attributes: Good understanding of post trade processing, market regulations and trade life cycle
Additional Information: Need good communication skill
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor. In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks. The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised. You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|