Actor Paresh Rawal appointed as New Chairperson of National School of Drama. The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has appointed veteran actor Paresh Rawal as the new chairman of the National School of Drama (NSD).
Rawal, a former BJP MP, has been appointed for a period of four years, said Nitin Tripathi, advisor, media, Ministry of Culture.
- The actor is known for his role in films such as “Hera Pheri”, “Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge” and “OMG-Oh My God”.
- Paresh Rawal will be taking over the position of chairman from prominent theatre artist Arjun Deo Charan who is chairing it at present.
- He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 2014, for his contribution to the entertainment industry.
- He has bagged several other awards, including the prestigious National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1994.
1) Bal Sangam festival is being organised by – National School of Drama
2) Who is the Director of National School of Drama? – Suresh Sharma
3) National School of Drama comes under which ministry? – Ministry of Culture
4) Who is the Minister of State of Ministry of Culture? – Prahalad Singh Patel
5) Recently, 7 new circles of Archaeological Survey of India for preservation of monuments announced by which ministry? – Ministry of Culture
6) Headquarters of ASI located at – New Delhi, India
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|