AERC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission has released the Advertisement for the contractual post of Electrician cum IT Technician, AERC & Vacancy for the post of Electrician cum IT Technician Expression of interest is hereby invited AERC, for the post of Electrician cum IT Technician from the interested and eligible candidates. The candidates may submit the details of personal information, academic qualifications and work experience, if any through standard form. AERC Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
AERC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission|
Electrician cum IT Technician
|Nature of Post||
Candidates should possess HSLC passed/ITI Certificate of 2-year duration in Electrician trade
Senior Secondary (10+2)/ Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a government Polytechnic/Institute, with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 and above.
- Experience in maintenance of electrical installations connected with building.
- Experience in maintenance of Audio/Video setup, IT hardware and network
Remuneration per Month:
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 15,000/- p.m. (Higher remuneration may be considered for candidates with preferred qualification and experience.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidates must have experience in the field of electrical wiring and maintenance as an electrician.
- Provide frontline support to Audio/Video conference equipments such as flat panel displays, room coaercls, microphones, speakers and projectors.
- Manages the phone system and main circuit; communicates with staff on phone requests and issues.
- Providing general Desktop Support, troubleshooting and technical maintenance support to end users in areas such as hardware, application, printer etc
- Coordination with vendors for all repairs and upgrades quotes.
General Terms and Condition:
- This is a contractual position and is valid for a period of one year from the date of joining with provision of renewal/extension.
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim the permanent employment/ regularization /contract absorption, etc. in any case.
- The assignment can be terminated with advance one-month notice period from either side. After expiry of contract, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended by the competent authority.
- The employee shall strictly observe the code of conduct, Institute norms, Rules and policies prescribed by AERC from time to time during the service period.
- Any form of Canvassing will lead to the blacklisting of candidate’s candidature and may invite the appropriate legal action.
- AERC reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for the selection/interview process.
- AERC reserves the rights not to fill the advertised position or withdraw the EOI at any point without giving any clarification for the same.
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date will be straightway rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection/interview process.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|