AHSEC HSLC Notification 2020 OUT – Apply Online. A student who passed the HS Final Examination, 2019 for the first time and are intending to appear in the ensuing H S Final Examination, 2020 under BETTERMENT OF RESULT SCHEME/ UNDER REAPPEARANCE SCHEME may apply Online in the month of October, 2019 along with the regular candidates of this year. They are not required to avail prior permission from the Council in this regard, but, the prescribed permission fees are to be paid during the time of online form fill up. Such students desirous of appearing in the Betterment of Result Scheme will be allowed to appear in maximum 4 (four) subjects only from his/her combination of subjects offered in the HS Final Examination, 2019 (Arts/Science/Commerce Stream).
He/she may appear in a single subject or up to maximum 4 (four) subjects only from his/her earlier combination of subjects offered in HS Final Examination, 2019 to better his/her results in the HS Final Examination, 2020. Students appearing in Betterment of Result Scheme should appear in Practical Examination also if subject(s) contain(s) Practical Paper(s). It is notified to all concerned that the last date of Admission for First year H S and filling up of Online Registration for the academic session 2020- 2021. The Principal of all the Permitted/Recognized institutions under AHSE admission only for those students who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination from the Board recognized by AHSEC/ COBSE (Council of Boards of Schools Education in India). The students who have come from other Boards have to submit along with the prescribed fee and statement. The Last date to submit the online application is 31 July 2020.
AHSEC HSLC Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council|
Last date to apply
AHSEC HSLC Fee Details 2020:
- Registration Fee – Rs. 200/- (Registration Fee- Rs. 150/- + Enrollment Fee- Rs. 50/-)
- Eligibility Fee – Rs. 300/- (Applicable in Case Migrated Student)
- Gap Fee – Rs. 200/- (Applicable in Case of 3 years and above)
Like previous year, for the academic session 2020 – 2021 the online registration process will be started under the following schedule:
- 16th August 2020 to 30th September 2020 without fine
- 1st October 2020 to 31st October 2020 with fine Rs. 100 per Student
- 1st November 2020 to 30th November 2020 with fine Rs. 150 per Student
- No registration will be accepted after expiry of the above mentioned dates under no conditions
Instruction to the Candidates:
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the University, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be as specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to bring their own Stationary Items required to attempt the Test.
- Eatables/Beverages (except drinking water) are not allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter into the Admission Test Hall/Room only 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the Admission Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / pager / calculator /any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room and the School shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- During the Test, candidates must maintain perfect silence and must not indulge in any conversation or gesticulation.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- For OMR based tests, the candidates shall initially complete entries on the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet shall be provided to them 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- The test duration as specified on the Question Booklet shall be reckoned from the moment of its distribution Use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave his/her seat for the entire duration of the Admission Test, except under exigencies.
- Use of unfair means or impersonation in Admission Test will be dealt with severely as per the law. Examination (Control of Unfair Means and Disorderly Conduct) Regulations and Students’ Conduct & Discipline Rules of the University are also applicable to the candidates appearing at the Admission Test.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet before making any entry on them.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet to the Invigilator. 19.
- Violation of any of these instructions by the candidate or the instructions printed on Question booklet, Answer Sheet/Booklet, Guide to Admission (Schools) or as announced by the Invigilators during the Test will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Further, he/she may be debarred from appearing in any Test/Examination in future.
- No request for re-evaluation / re-totaling will be entertained.
- The Chairman, AHSEC for favour of his kind information
- The Controller of Examinations for
- The Deputy Secretary (R&P) (i/c) for information.
- The Deputy Secretary (R&A) (i/c) for information and necessary action.
- The Programmer for information and necessary action.
- All the Principals of H S Schools/ Senior Secondary (i.e. Junior Colleges/ Colleges for information and necessary actions.
- The Superintendent (R&A) for information and necessary action.
- Office file
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|