AIBE 2020 Exam Postponed & Application Date Extended. Bar Council of India has decided to postpone the date of the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Along with the postponement of exam, the council has also extended the application timeline for All India Bar Exam 2020 until 31st August 2020. AIBE 2020 Exam Postponed details are given below.
Name of the Board
|Bar Council of India|
All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
Date Extended till
|31st August 2020|
Exam Postponed & Application Date Extended
Last date Extended & Exam Date Details:
Keeping in view the present pandemic (COVID-19)situation and frequent lockdown, increasing number of corona patients daily, the council has resolved to postpone the All India Bar Examination to be held on August 16 and it has further resolved to extend the date of receipt of applications from candidates till August 31 (for the present)
New Exam Date:
According to the details shared by the BCI, as of now no new date has been issued by the regulator. The notification says that the new date for AIBE XV Exam 2020 will be announced by the council after reviewing the situation around COVID-19 pandemic. The AIBE was previously going to be held on 16.08.2020.
- Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph , Signature, Photo Id & Enrolment Certificate
- All the documents should be self attested.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified.
- In case you have uploaded wrong documents, you can login again with your registration Id & Password (After Payment) and upload the corrected Document.
- Once the documents and information of the candidate have been approved by the BCI, the candidate can’t login again to have any further changes.
- Make sure your documents; photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Candidates DO NOT have to send any document by post.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
- Make sure you enter your correct email and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.