AIC India Recruitment 2020 Released.“Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is a specialty Crop Insurance company implementing the Central and State Government sponsored Crop Insurance Schemes and also plans to diversify into other rural allied insurance business. The Company is looking for candidates to work as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States on contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year, further extendable for two terms of 1 year each as per requirement of the Company and subject to performance evaluation of the candidate, however the total period shall not exceed 3 years. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as detailed below may submit their application ONLINE and the details for the same is as under.
Candidates will be recruited on contract basis. AIC of India selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Any Districts of Select States. AIC Insurance recruitment notification & AIC of India recruitment apply online is available @ www.aicofindia.com. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Candidates shall not send the hard copy of the application and documents to AIC. More details of AIC Agriculture vacancy, upcoming AIC Insurance Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
AIC India Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd|
|Post Name||District Manager|
|Salary Details||Rs.3 lakhs to Rs.5 lakhs (Annual CTC)|
|Job Location||Across India|
AIC IndiaDistrict Manager Vacancy 2020:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd is looking for candidates to work as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States.
AIC IndiaDistrict Manager Educational Qualification 2020:
Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license to move around in the District and it is essential to mention the valid Driving License Number in the relevant box/ field in the ONLINE Application form.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having data handling and comprehension skills
- Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English. Further, it is desirable that the candidates should have leadership ability to lead a team of field supervisors. He/she should have Good written & oral communication skills along with good report writing and presentation skill. Candidates should be physically active and of sound health and should have aptitude for rural activities.
AIC IndiaDistrict Manager Age Limit 2020:
Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020.
AIC IndiaDistrict Manager Selection Process 2020:
Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Shortlisting of candidate:
- Shortlisting will be purely provisional based on the details filled up in the application form without verification of documents.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in the candidate for being called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company shall be shortlisted based on their academic qualification, work experience in related field, Diploma/certificate course in computers and other preferential criteria’s of local language, age, preference of job location etc or any other criteria as may be deemed fit by the company at its sole discretion.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group discussion and Personal Interview.
- The qualifying marks in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be decided by the Company.
- Date, time and venue of Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be informed to the candidates through Company’s Website and/or regd. e-mail id.
- The Company reserves its right to call candidates in ratio vis-à-vis shortlisted candidates as deemed fit depending upon the requirement of the Company.
AIC IndiaDistrict Manager Application Fees 2020:
- 400 for GEN/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/NEFT
- Account details are given in the official notification.
How to Apply AIC India Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
- Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and before filling of the online application
- Should make the requisite fee payment through NET Banking/NEFT in the Bank Account details as given above and be ready with the UTR/Transaction Reference Number.
- Should also be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given down below.
- The candidate should then click on link “Online Application for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidate should ensure that his/her Name as also name of Father/husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change or alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates have to mandatorily give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
- Candidates have to upload Photo & Signature during the filling of the application form as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed below before the clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|