AIC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. “Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is inviting applications for Actuarial Apprentices from aspiring students who are keen to pursue Actuarial studies to become Actuaries. Last Date of Receipt of Application: 11.06.2020. AIC Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
The apprenticeship period shall be for a period of two years. The apprentice shall be eligible for the post of Administrative Officer on passing all of the Core Principles exams and completing at least one year of training period subject to satisfactory work performance.
AIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd|
Total Number Of Vacancies: 4 * *
Reservations shall be applicable as per the Government guidelines (The total number of vacancies, including the number of vacancies for reserved categories may increase or decrease depending on the total number of vacancies at the final selection).
Eligibility Conditions As On 01.05.2020:
Graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates), AND b. The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019.
Not more than 30 years as on 01.05.2020, relaxation of 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SCs/STs and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be based on short listing followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
Having passed or exempted a minimum of 5 subjects of Actuarial exams conducted by IAI as per the Curriculum 2019 – 1st year Rs. 30,000 per month & 2nd Year – Rs.32, 500 per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. At www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “Advertisement for Actuarial Apprentices”. Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
- Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfillment of eligibility criteria are ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given below. Candidates are advised to download the PDF application form, fill the details in the file, upload the photo and signature as per specification and save this PDF file with File name as ARN Number/Membership number Name of the candidate (123456_XYZ) This PDF application will be mailed to the email id email@example.com
- Candidate should ensure that his/her Name as also name of Father/husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change or alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Candidates have to mandatorily give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the correctness of the details so filled as no change will be possible/ entertained after submission. Upload Of Photograph and Signature. Take an application form printout for future use.