AIC Recruitment 2020 OUT. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is a speciality Crop Insurance company implementing the Central and State Government sponsored Crop Insurance Schemes and also plans to diversify into other rural allied insurance business.
The Company is looking for candidates to work as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States on contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year, further extendable for two terms of 1 year each as per requirement of the Company and subject to performance evaluation of the candidate, however the total period shall not exceed 3 years. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as detailed below may submit their application ONLINE and the details for the same is as under
|Name of the Board||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.|
|Post Name||District Manager|
|Last Date to Apply||28.05.2020|
- Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license to move around in the District and it is essential to mention the valid Driving License Number in the relevant box/ field in the ONLINE Application form.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having data handling and comprehension skills
- Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT
Maximum Age limit is 35yearsas on 01.05.2020.
- Depending upon the Company’s requirement, selected candidates may have to carry out the functions for one/multiple districts, perform both the functions of Business Development and Risk Management.
- Annual CTC would be in the range of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs which may vary depending on the location of work, job profile, performance and candidate’s ability and suitability.
- Company also have discretion to have two components (Fixed and variable)which will be decided at the time of assigning the functions.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be based on short listing followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Short listing of candidate
Short listing will be purely provisional based on the details filled up in the application form without verification of documents.
Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in the candidate for being called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company shall be shortlisted based on their academic qualification, work experience in related field, Diploma/certificate course in computers and other preferential criteria’s of local language, age, preference of job location etc or any other criteria as may be deemed fit by the company at its sole discretion
.B. Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group discussion and Personal Interview.
The qualifying marks in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be decided by the Company.
- Date, time and venue of Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be informed to the candidates through Company’s Website and/or regd e-mail id.
- The Company reserves its right to call candidates in ratio vis-à-vis shortlisted candidates as deemed fit depending upon the requirement of the Company etc.
APPLICATION FEE/INTIMATION CHARGES
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 400/
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 100/-
- PWD Candidates – No Fee
Bank Account details for payment of fees(Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/NEFT and candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application)
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.comand click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “ Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
- Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and before filling of the online application a. Should make the requisite fee payment through NET Banking/NEFT in the Bank Account details as given above and be ready with the UTR/Transaction Reference Number. b. Should also be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given down below.
- The candidate should then click on link “Online Application for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidate should ensure that his/her Name as also name of Father/husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change or alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
7.Candidates have to mandatorily give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
8.Candidates have to upload Photo & Signature during the filling of the application form as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed below before the clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
9.Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the correctness of the details so filled as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the submit button.
10.The responsibility of furnishing the correct information regarding their Date of Birth, Experience, Category and Qualifications rests upon the candidate and the candidature shall be subject to verification of the original documents at the time of Group discussion and Personal Interview, if called.
11.On successful submission of the application, an acknowledgment number will be generated and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note the acknowledgment number for future reference.
12.Candidates are advised to download system generated pdf file of online application formand take a printout of this pdf application filewhich is to be brought during Group discussion &Personal Interview, if called.
13.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the stipulated timeline without waiting for the last date to avoid possibility of disconnection/failure to log in to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
14.Company does not assume responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
15.Applications which are incomplete or has incorrect data are liable to be rejected and will not be entertained for any further process.
16.Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
17.In case of non-receipt of the requisite fees in the Bank Account of the Company within the prescribed timeline due to any unsuccessful transaction of NET banking/NEFT fault or any other reason, the application shall not be considered as valid and candidature shall not be considered for the selection process
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|