AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form Available. All India Council for Technical Education has announced a GATE/GPAT 2020-21 Scholarship Scheme for the M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Arch students for the 2020-21 academic year. Candidates can apply for the AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship. The AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship class date will be available soon on the official site.
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) 2020:
|Name of the Board||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Exam Name||GATE/GPAT 2020-21|
|Classes Start Date||Announced Soon|
|Status||Application Form Available|
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Post Graduate Scholarship is entitled only to those students
- Having a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admission.
- Must be admitted as a full-time scholar.
- Admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments.
- Admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
Amount of Scholarship:
The Scholarship under the scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
General instruction for students:
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Student must have general saving account in the bank. (Minor/no frills account will not be accepted)
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- GATE/GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.