AIIMS Bhopal Non Faulty Admit Card 2020 – Check Exam Date Details. All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal has going to release the admit card an exam date for Technical Assistant, Programmer (Data Processing Assistant), Pharmacist Grade II, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Stenographer, Medical Record Technician, Electrician, Dispensing Attendants, Gas/Pump Mechanic, Junior Scale Steno, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Wireman, and other Posts. Candidates can download the exam date and admit card in our blog after released on the official site. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
AIIMS Bhopal Non Faulty Admit Card 2020
Name of the Board
|All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal|
Technical Assistant, Programmer (Data Processing Assistant), Pharmacist Grade II, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Stenographer, Medical Record Technician, Electrician, Dispensing Attendants, Gas/Pump Mechanic, Junior Scale Steno, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Wireman, and other
Admit Card and Exam Date released soon
- On the basis of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Test.
- A Skill test may be conducted after MCQ test in respect of shortlisted candidates who secures a threshold mark in MCQ Test.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. AIIMS, Bhopal would call all the candidates who had applied for the post with the requisite fee for the MCQ test and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of selection.
The candidate who is already in Central/ State Government / Semi Government/ Autonomous Institutions service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of written examination (MCQ-test etc.).
Hall Ticket/Admit Card and Exam Date:
All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of exam, result, joining etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS, Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in . No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS, Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute’s website on regular basis
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate, if any.
- During the course of employment Candidate shall be maintain strict discipline, punctuality at work place and not indulge in any activities detrimental to the interest of the institution. The employment may be terminated by the competent authority at any time if the candidate is found indulging in unprofessional/illegal activities like strike, protest, Dharna Pradarshan etc.
How to download AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Non Faculty Admit Card Download Link under Whatsnew after released on the official site
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Enter Login Details
Step 4: Admit Card Page will appear on the window screen and download it
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Admit Card 2020 –Updated Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|