AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. All Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal has released the Schedule of Walk-in-Interview at Medical College AIIMS, Bhopal. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in Dentistry at AIIMS, Bhopal. Interested n citizens are required visiting on the scheduled date with an application and one set of self attested photocopy along with originals for verification. Candidate should be present latest by 09.00 AM on respective date for written exam (if applicable) and document verification (Candidates reporting after 09:15 AM will not be allowed). AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|All Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
29th June, 2020
|10:15 AM (Reporting time 09:00 AM)|
The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by DCI / State. Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship- 30/06/2015 to 29/06/2020), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic). DCI/State registration is mandatory before joining.
Upper Age Limit:
30 years, relax able for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. i. In case of Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Walk-in-Interviews Test will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview. The aspirants of Junior Resident(Non-Academic) attending the walk-in-interview may note that in case of candidates exceeding more than 20 for one post there would be a written exam for screening purpose and this will not carry any weightage during the interview. The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
- Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD): Nil
- For General/OBC/EWS category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/category: Rs. 800/-
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance
- Candidates applying for multiple departments then separate Demand Drafts are required with separate applications. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
- Director AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- Interested n citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy (self attested) along with originals for verification.
- The original certificates i.e. BDS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate,Qualifying degrees (BDS), Dental Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk in Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) on 29th June, 2020. Interested n citizens are required to walk in for interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format (Annexure A) and one set of photocopy (self attested) along with originals for verification and the application fee as required. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|