AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Recruitment of Contractual Staff in ICMR funded extramural project. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post on contractual basis in the extramural research project funded by ICMR titled “Evaluation of inherited defects in leukocyte function by combined clinical, haematological, flow cytometric and genetic analysis” at AIIMS Bhopal awarded to Dr. Ujjawal Khurana, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor at Deptt. Of Pathology and Lab Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal. AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog. Last date for receiving the application is 8th June, 2020
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhopal|
|Apply Online Date||
12th pass in science and 2years diploma of medical laboratory technician / B.Sc. (MLT)/B.Sc. Life Sciences with MLT (03 years)
Age not exceeding 30 years
Duration of contract:
1 year extendable upto 3 years
We will call only short listed candidates for the WRITTEN TEST followed by interview/skill test as decided by approved committee members. The list of the final short listed candidates and further notification about the written test will be floated on the AIIMS Bhopal website by 10th June 2020.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the AIIMS Bhopal website. Scanned copy of filled applications should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with advertisement)
- Only scanned copy of application downloaded from AIIMS BHOPAL WEBSITE http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/project_vacancy.aspx and duly filled will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after due date will not be considered.
- Filled applications as scanned copies should be sent by email to Ujjawal.email@example.com a. The applications duly scanned will be accepted. Applications without signatures and photograph will not be considered.
- Attached alongside the application form should be Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials including No Objection Certificate from the current employer (if in government service). Original documents for verification should also be brought. Candidates kindly ensure their eligibility for the given post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|