AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. All India Institute Of medical Science has released the Notification for Junior Research Fellow, Engineer, Financial Advisor & other posts. Applications are invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers of Central/State Government/ U.T/ Autonomous Bodies/ Universities/Public Sector Undertaking/R&D Organization as applicable for filling up the following Group ‘A’ Posts on Deputation Basis. And eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the following date for the post of “Project Assistant/ JRF ”sanctioned under State Council of Science and Technology, under the scheme “development of Bio technology“ project entitled “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass”, under Dr Suchitra Kumari, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 27thApril 2020 Candidates can check more details of AIIMS Recruitment in this website.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name Of The Post||
Junior Research Fellow, Financial Advisor, Engineer & Others
Offline & Interview
Offline Application Last Date
|1. 22-06-2020 for Assam
2. 31-05-2020 for West Bengal
|Interview Date for Assistant & JFR||
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Financial Advisor: Officers under the Central/ State / U.T. Governments / University / Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations.
- Superintending Engineer: Employees of the Central/State/Union Territory Governments/Universities/ Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Research & Development organizations holding analogous post
- Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Sr. Accounts Officer): Officers from any of the Central Organized Accounts Services holding analogous posts or posts in the grade pay of 5400/-with 5 years of regular service in the grade.
- Chief Dietician: Officers of the Central/State Government/ Union Territory Administrations or of Autonomous/ Statutory bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5/8 years of regular service in the grade of Rs.5400/Rs.4800 respectively and possessing the following qualifications and experiences.
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Executive Engineers (Civil) or Assistant. Engineers (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD. In the event of suitable candidates not being available from CPWD similar officers from other Engineering Departments of the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies shall be considered.
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): Executive Engineers (Elec.) or Asstt. Engineers (Elec.) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD.
- Assistant/ JRF: High School or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. 1yr Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. 3 Years’ experience in health related field from a Government institution or recognized institute. Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to3 years’ experience respectively.
Terms & Conditions for the Candidates:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by State Council of Science and Technology and AIIMS Bhubaneswar Dr Suchitra Kumari Assoc. Professor Dept. of Biochemistry AIIMS, BhubaneswarOdisha-751019 (Principal Investigator) Contact information Dr Suchitra Kumari E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of posts in tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
- Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three(3)years and extendable for a maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
- The previous advertisement on deputation for above post(s) are hereby treated as cancelled.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”.
- While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the
- It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates
- Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed format at Annexure-I through proper channel to the given address. In view of the extension of the lockdown period(Covid-19 situation)the walk in interview for the post of Project Assistant/ JRF for the project “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass” is postponed to 29th June, 2020.
- The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At-Sijua, Post-Dumuduma, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar -751019. (Last Date: 22-06-2020)
- The Deputy Director (Administration),All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, Camp Office, First Floor, Administrative Building, College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, District –Nadia, West Bengal-741235. (Last Date: 31-05-2020).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|