AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. All India Institute Of medical Science has released the Notification for Junior Residents posts. Applications are invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers on Deputation Basis. And eligible candidates are invited to attend walk-in interview on the following date for the post of Junior Residents. AIIMS Bhubaneswar will release the Interview date on 26th June, 2020. Candidates can check more details of AIIMS Recruitment 2020 in this website.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name Of The Post||
|Offline Application Last Date||
Interview Date will Release on
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the MBBS from institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce Internship Completion certificate and Registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than O3(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred.
Salary Details for Junior Residents:
AIIMS will give the salary package of Level 10 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs.15600/- + 54001- (GP)) with entry pay of Rs^ 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible for selected candidates.
Selection Process for Junior Residents:
- Online Interview in scheduled on 20-06-2020.
- All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by the date of Interview shall be eligible.
Terms & Conditions for the Candidates:
- We provide direct link to download the official notification.
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed up to 11 (3 terms) on the recommendation of the concerned HOD.
- The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the institute.
- The employee can also leave the institute by giving 0’1 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof the leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- lf any candidate who joins the post and leaves / resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice a per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the institute employees.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for further knowledge.
Application fee Details for Junior Residents:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee as given below,
- General/ Others – 1000/-
- SC/ ST – 500/-
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application via given mail on or before the last date that is 20-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|