AIIMS Delhi MD/MS/DM/ MCH/ MDS Information Brochure & Vacancy 2020 Released. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi has released the vacant seat position for 3rd round of counselling [MD/MS/DM(6years)/MCH(6years)/MDS] July 2020 session/ information brochure for 3rd round of online seat allocation (AIIMS and Subject/Specialty) process for [MD/MS/DM(6YEARS)/MCH(6YEARS)/MDS] July 2020. AIIMS Delhi MD/MS/DM/ MCH/ MDS Information Brochure 2020 details are given below in our blog.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Seat
Name of the Board
|All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi|
MD/MS/DM/ MCH/ MDS
3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation
|25.07.2020 (11:00 AM) to 27.07.2020 (5:00 PM)|
Information Brochure & Vacancy Seat Released
- The following candidates will be eligible to participate in 3rd Round of online seat allocation:
- The candidates who have opted Option-2 (accept allotted seat and want to participate in 3rd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in 2nd Round of online Seat allocation
- All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated seat in 2nd round of online seat allocation as per their filled choices
Even if the candidate does not wish to change the choices or their order, he/she must login at least once to record their willingness to participate in 3rd Round of online seat allocation from 25.07.2020 (11:00 AM) to 27.07.2020 (5:00 PM) on the portal otherwise candidate will not be considered for 3rd Round of seat allocation.
- Instead of Demand Draft, the candidates can deposit the amount of Rs.3 lakh through electronic fund transfer in the Account given below
- Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
- Branch Name with Address – Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029
- Name of Account Holder – Director AIIMS
- Account Number – 10874584010
- IFSC – SBIN0001536
- BIC/SWIFT code – SBININBB545
- MICR code – 110002005
- The eligible candidates for the 3rd Round will have to login for PG Online Seat Allocation portal [PAAS/PG Med Den JUL 2020 of AIIMS, New Delhi]. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the My Page accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to AIIMS PG entrance examination for JULY 2020session.
- The PG online seat allocation portal will show the seat filled by the candidates in the 2nd Round of online seat allocation. The candidates can edit (add, delete, reorder) choices (AIIMS and Subject/Speciality). It may be noted that it is mandatory for candidates to login at least once to record their participation in the 3 rd Round of online seat allocation even if they do not wish to change their sequence of choice exercised earlier by the dates specified in Important Dates Link.
- For the candidates who had chosen Option 2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd ROUND of Seat Allocation) in the 2nd Round of online Seat Allocation, the already allotted choice (AIIMS and subject/specialty) cannot be deleted from the choices. They can add, delete, and reorder other choices. Any choice lower than the already allotted seat will NOT be considered for 3rd Round of online seat allocation
- The seat allocation will be done in order of the merit and according to choices made by the candidate. The order of seat allocation will be UR/50% AIIMS preferential/SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per past practice. When a reserved candidate who is in the combined merit list is being allocated a seat, a higher preference seat, if available in the concerned reserved category, will automatically be allocated. If a subject being allocated as per choice by such a candidate is simultaneously available both in the unreserved and reserved category at the time of allocation of his/her rank, then the unreserved seat will be allocated. The allocation of seats in the reserved category will be done only after the allocation of seats in the unreserved category.
- The Portal will be opened for dates specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal. The choices made by the candidate will be locked either by the candidate OR automatically on the last Date and Time specified in the Important Dates link in the Portal.
- All the candidates who have been allocated seats in the 3rd Round are required to login to the PG online seat allocation portal and actively choose the following option within date and time specified in the Important Dates link: