AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment Notification 2023 Released: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer, Librarian Grade-I, Medical Social Worker, Junior Accounts Officer(Accountant), Technical Assistant/Technician, Librarian Grade-III, Office Assistant (NS), Hostel Warden, Store Keeper, Junior Engineer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Grade-II, Cashier C Level, Lab Attendant Grade-II, Junior Warden, Hospital Attendant Grade-III. The AIIMS is inviting online applications and interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 November 2023.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment Notification 2023 Released
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer, Librarian Grade-I, Medical Social Worker, Junior Accounts Officer(Accountant), Technical Assistant/Technician, Librarian Grade-III, Office Assistant (NS), Hostel Warden, Store Keeper, Junior Engineer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Grade-II, Cashier C Level, Lab Attendant Grade-II, Junior Warden, Hospital Attendant Grade-III|
|No of Vacancy||91 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||06.11.2023|
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The candidates to apply for the above said post the age limit is minimum 18 to maximum 45 years. The age limit varies according to the post.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Eligibility and Experience Criteria:
- The candidates should possess graduation or postgraduate degree in the relevant field with experience and qualification in the applying field and the candidates are advised to check the desirable qualification also.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the CBT computer Based Test and interview conducted by the AIIMS.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- The salary will be from Rs. 18,800 to Rs. 1, 12,400 and the salary details will vary according to the post.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 1500/-
- For EWS /SC/ST/category: Rs. 1200/-
How to Apply for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the online application at AIIMS Deogarh website https://www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the complete registration button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines and candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application and click on complete registration only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct and click on payment tab and proceed for payment and at last Click on ‘Submit’ button.
The candidates should be within the age group of 18 to 45 years.
The total number of vacancies for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 is 91.
The last date to apply for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 is 16.11.2023.