AIIMS Entrance Examination 2020 Information for Candidates Released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the Information for Candidates for AIIMS-Entrance Examination on 11th June, 2020. So, candidates can download the AIIMS Entrance Examination 2020 Information for Candidates in the mentioned below link in our blog.
AIIMS Entrance Examination 2020
Name of the Board
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|11th June, 2020|
Information for Candidates Released
Information for Candidates:
- Declaration in Admit card related to Covid-19 1. No candidate shall be denied permission to appear for examination, unless it violates the directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) effective on the day of examination in relation to covid-19 and other conditions mentioned in the Admit Card. The information provided in the declaration will help in guiding you to the designated halls/rooms for taking the examination.
- ‘Close Contact’ means an exposure to a Covid-19 positive person without mask within 6 feet, for more than 15 minutes. Medical care of a Covid-19 positive patient with PPE does not constitute a ‘Close Contact’
- Movement to Examination Centre 1. If movement is restricted, apply for e-pass to appropriate State/District authorities. Kindly mention AIIMS-Entrance Examination on 11th June, 2020 as reason for travel. A communication from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to State Government/District Authorities for facilitation of movement of candidates and to consider AIIMS-Entrance Examination as essential activity has already been sent.
- Extra Photograph
- No Need to paste or bring any extra photograph along with admit card in the examination centre.
- Blank Boxes on Admit Card
- Do not write/paste anything in the two blank boxes provided on admit card, leave it as blank. Instruction in this regard will be given inside Examination Hall. Please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org as all Important Notices/Corrigendum/ Addendum /Updates etc. will only be uploaded on the website.
Type of Question:
Prospectus (PG Courses MD/MS, DM-6 years, MCH-6 years, MDS): All MCQs will be of Single Best Answer Type as described under the clause.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|