AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. All India Institute Of medical Science has released the Notification for the post of Data Entry Operator, Research Nurse & Lab Attendant. Applications are invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers. Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website. We provide direct link to download the application form for this vacancy. Candidates can check more details of AIIMS Recruitment 2020 in this website.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name Of The Post||
Data Entry Operator, Research Nurse & Lab attendant
|Offline Application Last Date||
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. So the candidates should have below 30 years of age limit.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the Graduation degree from recognized University with computer diploma from a recognized institute or equivalent/ Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) / BSc (Nursing)/ 12th class pass with Science.
Salary Details for DEO:
AIIMS will give the salary package of Rs 13,624/- total (consolidated) for Lab Attendant/ Rs 15,154/- total (consolidated) for Research Nurse/ Rs 15,154/- total (consolidated) for DEO per month for selected candidates.
Job Skills for Candidates:
- The Data Entry Operator will be responsible for:
- Entering data into data base, manage and maintain effective record keeping data.
- He / she will be responsible for providing support to project office operations performing a variety of standard administrative duties including typing of official documents ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
- Provide admin support to conferences, workshops and project related field visits. Keeping track of projects with updated reports.
- Assist in compilation and preparation of briefing and presentation materials, speeches, background information and documentation for meetings.
- The study nurse (round the clock shift duties) will be responsible for:
- Pre-screening of all babies admitted in hospital for sepsis.
- Giving all information about study to parents/Guardians and to explore whether they are interested in participating in the study.
- To screen the baby for inclusion criteria, obtain consent for study.
- To monitor the baby record vitals and carry out orders as prescribed by resident doctors. To fill CRF form for all enrolled babies.
- Compile clinical data and enter it into a database. Must be able to evaluate the material and work effectively with other researchers. Assisting the Senior Research nurse.
- The Lab attendant will be responsible for:
- Transportation of all laboratory samples to Tertiary hospital (i.e. AIIMS, Jodhpur) from district hospital (i.e. Nahata Hospital, Balotra) on daily basis including Stauday. Labeling, Scanning, immediate processing and temporary storage of collected bio specimens.
- Manage the maintenance of equipment and stocking of necessary supplies. Ensuring cleanliness at site particularly where the lab related study activities will be performed. Maintaining the equipment log, calibration logs, ensuring smooth functioning of equipment at site.
- Assisting the study nurse/ medical officer in all study related activities at the site.
- Maintaining the stock inventory at site and reporting to SRF on daily basis on the requirements for the site. Assisting the SRF in maintaining all documentation at site photocopying or scanning of documents if required.
Terms & Conditions for the Candidates:
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Screening will be done on the basis of suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
- Last date of receiving the application is June 24, 2020 at 5:00 PM by Email.
- Interview date will be intimated later. List of eligible candidates for the interview will be posted on the website of AIIMS Jodhpur and candidate informed by email.
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview. 10. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
Interested & selected Candidates are advised to send his/her duly filled application form by Email, along with all relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on or before June 24, 2020 till 05:00 PM on email address.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|