AIIMS MD/MS/DM/MDS 2020 Online Seat Allocation Information Brochure Released – Download Here. All India Instiute Of Medical Sciences has released Information Brochure For Open Round Of Online Seat Allocation (AIIMS And Subject/Speciality) Process For [MD/MS/DM(6YEARS)/MCH(6YEARS)/MDS] July 2020 Session. Please note that the procedures for seat allocation for July 2020 session are different from procedures followed in previous sessions of Open Round of seat allocation. Follow us to get daily updates.
- Minimum cut-off marks: Candidates who have secured Percentile 50 or above in the PG Entrance Examination for July 2020 session held on Thursday, the 11th June, 2020 will be eligible to participate in the Open Round.
- All the candidates who are willing to participate in Open Round of online Seat Allocation are mandatory required to deposit original certificates/Demand Draft or RTGS / NEFT of Rs.3.00 Lakh by 5 pm on 17.08.2020.
Vacant Seat Position:
- The details of tentative vacancy in different subject/speciality after allotment in 1st/2nd/3rd round of online seat Allocation for July 2020 session will be available on website i.e. www.aiimsexam.org. on 5th August, 2020.
- Further tentative vacancy after closing date of 3rd Round of online seat allocation will also be published on 10.08.2020.
- The final vacant seat position in all subject/speciality will be displayed on website www.aiimsexams.org by 5:00 PM on 14.08.2020
Online Registration & Submission of Application Form:
- To Register go to the official site of AIIMS
- Select your desired course “[MD/MS.(M.Ch.(6yrs.)/DM(6yrs.)]” / “MDS” under “Academic Courses” tab and then click on the “Registration/Login” under General Links to proceed further to register.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password to login.
- On “My Page” click on “Register for online Open Round of Seat Allocation” link.
- Opt for choice to register for online Open Round of Seat Allocation
- All OBC/EWS candidate participating in online Open Round of Seat Allocation are required to upload valid cast certificate as per Important Notice No.75/2020 dated 14.06.2020 during online registration
- All candidates shall be required to make choices of subject/speciality in order of preference. The allocation of subject/speciality shall be made online, on the basis of overall merit order and order of preference (fill on or before 17.08.2020 by 05:00 pm). The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices.
- After 5 pm on last date 17.08.2020, no change in choices or order of preference will be allowed and all future allotment/offer will be made on the basis of filled in choices and order of preference
- Take printout of Registration Slip after final submit by “Lock & Submitted”.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|