AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. All India Institute of Medical Science has invites the candidates for the 06 posts of Senior Residents. Interested candidates can directly come to the given address on 25-06-2020 for interview. The address and time of the interview is given in below sections. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board. Candidates can check more details in this website.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
Name Of The Post
Age Limit for Senior Residents:
Applicable candidates should have below 45 years of age limit. All the organizations are fixed the age limit as based on the government rules. Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy from the official notification as given below.
Educational Qualification for Senior Residents:
Candidates must have to complete A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute, DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected if any or equivalent from any recognized board.
Salary Details for Senior Residents:
AIIMS will give the minimum pay of Rs. 67700/-(Level-11, Cell No. 01As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable) for selected candidates of Senior Residents.
Application Fee Details for Senior Residents:
The applicable candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/-for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/-for SC/ST in favour of “Director AIIMS Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her.
- The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected
How to Apply for AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official site.
- Check notification for this vacancy.
- If you are eligible for any post. Download the application form.
- Fill the application.
- Directly come to the given address for interview.
- Interview date is 25-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|