AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023 Notification: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Nagpur invites online applications from the Indian nationals for recruitment of Various Non-Faculty posts on direct recruitment basis. The aspiring candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post are required to apply only online as per procedure given in this advertisement.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Nagpur|
|Post Name||Medical Physicist, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Officer (Ayush), Junior Engineer & Others|
|No of Vacancy||68|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 Days|
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 45 Years. Age relaxation to any other category will be as per the Government of India rules.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with 2 Years experience of working in Radiotherapy Department of a Hospital.
- Applicants shall pass degree in relevant stream of AYUSH from a Recognized University/Statutory. State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the relevant council.
AIIMS Nagpur Non Faculty Salary 2023:
Pay Level for the above said post is up to Level-10.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment Process 2023:
- For Group ‘A’ posts at Sr. No. 01 to 03, the mode of selection will be based on the performance of Interview only, however the Institute may hold a Screening Test or any other screening process to shortlist candidates to be called for Interview in those posts against which more eligible candidates will apply.
- The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final. The performance in Screening Test will carry no weightage in the Interview and the final selection will be based on the performance of the Interview only.
- For Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts, the mode of Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidate in Computer Based Test (CBT) in the order of merit subject to qualifying the ‘Skill Test’ (if conducted) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria by candidates during document verification.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment Fees 2023:
A non-refundable application fee is required to be paid only in online/digital mode. Applications without the prescribed fee (unless exempted) shall be summarily rejected.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee (excluding transaction charges)|
|General, OBC, EWS and Ex serviceman||Rs 1000/-|
|SC, ST||Rs 800/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates have to go to the online application portal/web-link given on the website of AIIMS Nagpur (https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in), register themselves and follow the instructions on the application portal for filling up online application form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields of online application form correctly. There is no provision for correcting the details after submission of online application form. Request for change in any information at later stage will not be considered.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the applicable fee for each post in the online/digital mode only.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for a particular post. In case of multiple Online Applications from a candidate, the Online Application with higher “Application Number” shall be considered for further process subject to fulfilment of other requirement including successful payment of application fee. In such cases, fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- While applying online, candidates must ensure that in the preview of online application form, their photo and signature are clearly visible. If photo/signature is not clearly visible in preview that means the image file of photo or/and signature are not as per the given specifications. It will lead to rejection of application. Hence, candidates are advised to adhere to the specifications of image.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 45 Years.
Candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
For Group ‘A’ posts at Sr. No. 01 to 03, the mode of selection will be based on the performance of Interview only.