AIIMS Nursing Officer Merit List 2020 has released on the official website. This is in continuation to the earlier Result Notification No. 167/2019 declared on 28th September, 2019 Recruitment Examination for Nursing Officer of AIIMS, New Delhi held on 15th September, 2019. This Examination has conducted jointly for AIIMS, New Delhi and four Central Govt. Hospitals, New Delhi as per directions received from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi vide File No. Z-28015/01/2019-H-I dated 25th July, 2019. As requested by Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi, Note No.F.1-08/2019-Estt.(RCT) dated 27th April, 2020, the subsequent category wise merit list of candidates eligible for post of Nursing Officer at AIIMS, New Delhi for the unfilled vacancies at AIIMS, New Delhi as mentioned below, has been prepared. Now they released the merit list for the candidates. We provide direct link to download the Merit/ Short List in the bottom of this article.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Details
Name of the Board
|All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the Post||
Merit List Released
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- Those reserved category candidates [OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS] who have been mentioned in the earlier Result Notification No. 167/2019 dated 28 September, 2019 in their respective categories but by virtue of their overall merit are now included in the Subsequent Merit list for Unreserved Candidates, have been indicated accordingly (*).
- Reserved category candidates [OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS] who have been mentioned in the earlier Result Notification No. 167/2019 dated 28 September, 2019 are not included in the Subsequent Merit list for the respective Category[OBC(NCL),SC,ST,EWS].
- This Subsequent Merit list is provisional and subject to fulfillment of the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement and availability of seats at his/her rank.
- The individual rank of all the candidates who have appeared in the above mentioned Examination is available on the website i.e. aiimsexams.org.
- Please note that inclusion in the list cannot be claimed as right to employment to the post of Nursing Officer. The AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the right to use or not to use the above list.
- The appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be strictly subject to verification of all original certificates of the candidate.
- All original certificates, Biometric and eligibility criteria will be verified by the AIIMS, New Delhi and candidature shall be subject to such verification.
- The verification of Original documents, Biometric etc. will be done in due course of time by the AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The candidature of category candidates shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- For any further query related to this result please contact Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, New Delhi directly. Examination Section, AIIMS New Delhi will not entertain any query/clarification in this regard.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|