AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 – SR Vacancy. AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident on Ad-hoc basis for 89 days through the walk-in interview in the specialty of Burns & Plastic Surgery as per the schedule and breaks up of vacancies available in the notification. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and is subject to change without any notice. Follow us to get daily updates.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Age Limit:
- The upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Qualification:
A Postgraduate (MS/DNB- General Surgery or MCh/DNB – Plastic Surgery) degree from a recognized University/Institute for Senior Resident.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Application Fee:
- UR & OBC-Rs 1000/-
- No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form Demand Draft/Drawn in favor of “AIIMS, Patna” Payable at Patna. (Applicant Fee will be received on the day of Interview)
How to attend AIIMS Patna Recruitment Interview:
Eligible candidates are directed to report at the Administration building, AIIMS Patna at 10.00 AM Positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size photographs. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|