AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Eligible List 2020 Released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur has released the Important Notice along with list of Eligible/Provisionally Eligible/In-Eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) on direct recruitment basis in AIIMS, Raipur. (Ref: Advertisement No. 78/2018, Dated 27.09.2018). Notice Regarding Recruitment to the Post of Nursing Officer in AIIMS Raipur.
Document verification for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer on direct recruitment basis was conducted on 04.03.2020 to 06.03.2020 and Medical Examination & document verification of PwD candidates was conducted on 16.03.2020 in the premises of AIIMS, Raipur.
AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
Name of the Board
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur|
|04.03.2020 to 06.03.2020|
Eligible List Released
AIIMS Raipur Eligible List 2020 Details:
- After the preliminary document verification list of eligible, provisionally eligible and in-eligible candidates has been prepared. If any In– eligible/Provisionally Eligible candidate has any objection/ clarification regarding his/her eligibility, he/she may send his/her objection/clarification along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org which should reach the above said e-mail address by 30.05.2020. The objections/clarifications received after 05:00 PM on 30.05.2020 will not be entertained.
- The objections/clarifications submitted by the candidates will be scrutinized by the Scrutiny Committee and subsequently final list of selected candidates will be prepared and accordingly call letters will be issued to these candidates only if they are found eligible by the Scrutiny Committee.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is purely provisional at all stages of recruitment and subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- The candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled by the Competent Authority in AIIMS Raipur if at any stage of their appointment it is found that he/she does not fulfill any of eligibility criteria or conditions or if he/she does not belong to the category claimed or if he/she has concealed or given incorrect information which if known earlier, would have rendered him/her ineligible for selection to the respective post.
- After declaration of final result and before joining of the candidate in the institute, all certificates which are provided by the candidate may be sent for the police verification and if the same found fake/tempered/false, candidature of the candidate will be cancelled also the legal action will be taken against the candidate and issuing authority of the certificates.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|