AIIMS Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 131 SR Vacancies. Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session July, 2020 at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) INDIA. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year in prescribed format. Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 15th June, 2020 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 14th July, 2020 (1700 Hrs). Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document there.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post name||Senior Resident (SR)|
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Vacancy:
Senior Resident (SR) – 131 Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Age Limit:
For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 14th July, 2020 will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC / ST candidate for a maximum period of Five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable up to maximum period of Three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable up to maximum period of Ten years for General category, Thirteen years for OBC category and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Education Qualification:
A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized University/Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Salary:
Senior Resident (Medical): Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is applicable for only Medical candidates.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Selection Process:
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 SR Application Fee:
For PwBD Candidate: Nil
General/OBC category: Rs.1, 000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|