AIIMS Recruitment 2020 OUT. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS) Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 day for 12 vacancies. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview. Candidates have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the self attested copies. The interview will going to held on 20 June 2020. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Details
Name of the board
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna|
Senior Resident (SR) (Anaesthesia)
AIIMS Patna SR Vacancy 2020:
Total Vacancies – 12
AIIMS Patna SR Age Limit 2020:
- As on date of interview) will be 45 years.
- Relax able for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates
AIIMS Patna SR Education Qualification 2020:
A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized University/Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
AIIMS Patna SR Selection Process 2020:
The candidates will select basis on Interview
AIIMS Patna SR Application Fee 2020:
- UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of “AllMS, Patna” Payable at Patna. (Applicant Fee will be received on the day of Interview). Any other mode of Payment (in case or postal order or Cheque) will not be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively on the dates of interview along with originals, Photocopies of relevant document and one passport size Colour photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for senior resident post)
- MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview
- Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the resident Hostel
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per GOI.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|