Aiims Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. All India Institute of Medical Sciences an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India for tertiary healthcare, research in country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. They released the official notification for the 14 posts of Professors for Rishikesh. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 26.05.2020 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 25.06.2020 (23:59). Interested candidates can apply online through our http://www.examsdaily.in website.
Aiims Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Professors|
|Status||Notification & Online Application Released|
|Application Starting Date||26.05.2020 (10 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply||25.06.2020 (23:59)|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Rishikesh:
|SI.No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Name of Department|
|5||Assistant Professor||1||Medical Oncology/ Haematology|
|11||Assistant Professor||1||Surgical Gastroenterology|
|12||Assistant Professor||1||Transfusion Medicine & Blood bank|
Eligibility for AIIMS 2020:
- Applicable candidates should have below 70 years of age as on the closing date.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories applying on Direct Recruitment Basis is as under:
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit|
|PwBD (OPH)||5 Years|
|Government Servant||5 Years|
- Candidates must have to complete Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto/ Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline / subject concerned after obtaining Ph.D/ Ten years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto/ Eight years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto for the professors.
- For further details, can check official notification as given in below(bottom of this article).
Salary Structure for Assistant Professor:
AIIMS gives the following pay for the selected candidates,
|Professor||Level 14-A (Rs.168900-220400)|
|Additional Professor||Level 13A-2 (Rs.148200-211400)|
|Associate Professor||Level 13A-1 (Rs.138300-209200)|
|Assistant Professor||Level 12 (Rs.101500-167400)|
Application Fee Details of Professors:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee of,
- General & OBC (Male) – Rs.3,000/-
- General & OBC (Female) – Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.500/-
- OPH – Rs.200/-
Selection Process for Assistant Professors:
AIIMS has going to conduct the Interview for filling this vacancy for the candidates. Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at time of interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for the Candidates:
- Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer.
- Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
- Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. 6. Number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase / decrease/ cancelled.
- Senior Posts (i.e. Additional Professor / Associate Professor) can be downgraded and filled by Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor as per recommendation of Selection Committee.
- Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Essential qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
- Appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/ She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
- Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India rules / guidelines.
- In case any information given or declaration by candidate is found to be false or if candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
- Decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
- Period of probation is two years.
- Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
- Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 26.05.2020 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 25.06.2020 (23:59). No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
Apply Online(Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|