AIIMS Stenographer Exam Scheme 2020 Released – Download Here. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the Examination Scheme for the post of Stenographer. The Stenographer Exam will be held on 21st August, 2020. The Stenographer Exam Scheme is released on the official site of AIIMS. Candidates can also download the exam scheme from the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
AIIMS Stenographer Exam Scheme Details
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Admit Card Available Date||14th August, 2020|
|Exam Date||21st August, 2020|
|Status||Exam Scheme Released|
The Examination and Evaluation will be in two stages:
- Stage-I: CBT Examination- 200 marks
- Stage-II: Stenographic (skill Test) –Qualifying (Conducted only for those who qualified the Stage- I)
- STAGE-I: CBT
Examination with minimum qualifying marks for eligibility 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question to appear in Stage-II Examination. (30 MCQ- Related to Aptitude / General Knowledge / Awareness; 170MCQs- Related to Subject).
There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.Ø The qualifying marks in CBT Examination (Stage II will be as follows: 50% for UR & EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST)
For PWBD 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category (Advertised in the advertisement). According qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows:-
- UR/ EWS-PWBD – 45%
- STAGE-II:- Skill Test (Stenographic Test: English / Hindi)
- a) Nature of Examination: Qualifying Examination only
- b) Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 W.P.M.
- c) Transcription Time: 50 mts (English) / 65 mts (Hindi) (only on computers)
- d) For the English transcription : QWERTY Computer keyboard will be provided.
- e) For Hindi : Kruthi Dev Font/ Mangal . There is no provision for any other type of keyboard or font for this test.
Preparation of Merit List: Final Merit List will be based upon Stage-1 CBT Examination provided the candidate be qualified in Stage-II i.e. Skill Test (Stenographic test)
- The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from website www.aiimsexams.org. Only website generated Admit Cards will be treated authentic and permissible to appear in the said Examination. No Admit card will be sent by Speed post
- As per practice, the Online (CBT) mode Recruitment Examination of the above mentioned post will be conducted without pre-examination screening of the applications of the candidate with regard to their eligibility. Hence, the candidate will be allowed PROVISIONALLY to appear in the Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination.
- However, the original documents of all selected candidates related to fulfillment of eligibility criteria, experience etc. will be verified by the Recruitment Cell before final appointment.
- The city for examination will be allocated on the basis of order of application form, candidate’s choice and availability of computer nodes. Decision of AIIMS, New Delhi in this regard will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|