AIMA MAT September 2020 Notification to be Released Soon – Get Details Here. The All India Management Association (AIMA) will release Management Aptitude Test September Prospectus Soon. The Board conducts MAT four times in a year, in the month of February, May, September and December. The MAT September 2020 Prospectus will be available in the official site. Follow us to get daily updates.
AIMA MAT Details
Name of the Board
|The All India Management Association (AIMA)|
Management Aptitude Test
Notification Released Soon
AIMA MAT 2020 Eligibility:
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT 2020.
AIMA MAT Documents Required:
- Education Qualification Details
- Passport size photograph which should be in jpg/ jpeg format
- Scanned signature jpg/ jpeg format
- Credit/ Debit card or Net banking Details for online payment
How to Register for AIMA MAT:
- Candidates need to create a login account on AIMA MAT
- After creation of login ID, the candidates are required to log on and fill the MAT application form
- Fill in the MAT 2020 registration form and verify the details given in the form
- Then, Select exam mode, payment method and process the payment by clicking on “Save & Next” button
- Pay the MAT registration fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/Wallet or UPI.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|