AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Date OUT – Check Entrance Test details. All India Management Association has yet to announce the exam date for Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT). Candidates who have applied for the exam can know the schedule of test and prepare for the examination as scheduled. Aspiring candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates. The syllabus outlines for the Entrance Test (RMAT) and the criteria to qualify are available on the website.
AIMA RMAT 2020 Exam Date
Name of the Board
|All India Management Association|
Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT)
Exam Schedule released
Examination and Evaluation:
- The candidates would be evaluated out of 100 marks in term end comprehensive examinations for each paper. The candidates shall be required to obtain at least a C grade in each course separately and secure an overall B grade on a 4-point scale in the course work after the end of four modules failing which they will have to repeat the course(s) at the next examination
- The test will consist of multiple choice questions pertaining to the indicative topics mentioned in Parts A and B. There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer. To become eligible for the Interview the candidate has to obtain at-least 50 per cent marks in the test
Candidates should check the Roll No. and Test Centre details for the test from AIMA website https://apps.aima.in/phd2020June from 23 June 2020 (1500 hrs) onwards.
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) to be held on 27 June 2020 (Saturday) at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai followed by an Interview at AIMA, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test. Neither any candidate will be admitted 15 minutes after the commencement of the test nor any extra time granted for completing the test.
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting to the test centre: Document: Admit Card duly completed. Writing Materials: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, Eraser and Sharpener. The test room will be opened about 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidates are to be seated at the allotted place. Your Admit Card will be verified during the test. One part of Admit Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test. Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions. All questions are compulsory. Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4). All questions carry equal mark.
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers. It is your responsibility to make certain that you understand and follow the directions for answering. AIMA can accept the responsibility of scanning / capturing your answer accurately only if it is completed in accordance with directions. Take the questions in order, but do not waste time pondering over those that seem extremely difficult or unfamiliar to you.
- A wise practice is to first answer the questions you are sure of. Then, if you complete the test before time is called, go back and reconsider any questions about which you were uncertain. Although the RMAT stresses on accuracy more than speed, it is important to use the allotted time wisely. Make every effort to pace yourself by making yourself familiar with the mechanics of the test.
- The directions explain exactly what each set of questions requires to answer those questions. Read all test directions carefully. Read each question carefully and thoroughly. Before answering a question, determine exactly what is being asked.
- Calculator, Pager, Mobile, etc are not permitted inside the test room. All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only. Candidate will be allowed to leave the test room after the completion of test and only after permitted by the invigilator. If you wish to leave the room during the test, you must have the invigilator’s permission. You will not be permitted to make up the time you lose. AIMA reserves the right to cancel the admission/entry to the test/withhold the results of any candidate who impersonates/uses unfair means during the test. This is without prejudice to any other action that can be initiated. Non-adherence to any instructions or failure to comply with any rules governing the conduct of test will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- All disputes pertaining to any aspect of the test will be settled through any arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Director General, AIMA. Further, all legal cases pertaining to any matter of the test will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|