AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern. Many numbers of candidates are searching for AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020 PDF. So for the sake of the candidates, we had given the detailed information of AIMA Research Management Aptitude Test Syllabus. Also, by checking the AIMA RMAT Exam Syllabus, candidates can know the subject names and marks. Besides, we had given a direct link for the candidates to check RMAT Syllabus 2020. Additionally, we had furnished the details of the AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern. Also, there will be no negative marking for a wrong answer.
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020
Name of the Board
|All India Management Association (AIMA)|
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)
Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available
AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern 2020:
In this section, we had given the details of the AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern. By checking the AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern, candidates can know the Marks and other details.
- The test will consist of multiple-choice questions pertaining to the indicative topics mentioned in Parts A and B.
- There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer.
- To become eligible for the Interview the candidate has to obtain at least 50 percent marks in the test.
The Candidates can refer the Exam Pattern From this Section
|Type of Questions||Marks|
|Part – A||Multiple Choice Question||
Part – B
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020:
In this Page, we have provided all the information regarding the All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) Syllabus and All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) Exam Pattern. Therefore, the candidates can start the preparation without wasting time. In addition to this, On our website, we have also provided the previous papers for the All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT). Therefore, competitors can visit our website and can download the Previous Papers for free of cost. In addition to this, in the below sections we provided the Syllabus of the All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) vacancies in PDF format. If the applicants prepare well for the examination, then he or she can gain good marks. Hence, in the below sections we mentioned all the topics for the All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) Examination. Therefore, aspirants can prepare on those topics for the examination.
All the students who are going to take the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) those candidates can check the AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2020 PDF from this article. However, we had presented a direct link to check the AIMA Research Management Aptitude Test Syllabus. Also, by checking the AIMA RMAT Exam Syllabus 2020, candidates can Marks and type of Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) Exam is going to hold.
Part A–Basics of Management
- Functions of managers in business organizations
- Managerial skills and levels
- Meaning Power and authority
- Functions of human resource managers
- Fundamentals of human resource management-recruitment, selection, training, and appraisal
- Functions of marketing managers
- Concepts and components of the marketing mix
- Functions of finance managers
- Indian financial systems
- Basic accounting concepts
- Balance sheet and its components
- Globalization of business
- Functions of operations managers
- Statistical quality control techniques
- Inventory costs and simple models
- Elements of the business environment.
Part B – Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems
- Steps in research
- Primary and secondary data
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
- Population and sample
- Types of sampling methods
- Methods of data collection
- Data interpretation
- Types of variables
- Logical reasoning
- Research and teaching aptitude
- Research ethics
- Overview of the higher education system in India
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|