UGAT Exam Syllabus has released on the official website. All India Management Association has released the official pdf for the candidate. Those candidates can download the UGAT Syllabus for develop the skills. They also released the Sample Paper & Exam Pattern for the candidates. We provide the direct link to download the Syllabus, Sample Paper & Exam Pattern. So the interested candidates can download this pdf files from our website. Test would be paper Based. Candidates can check more details from this article.
UGAT Exam Syllabus
Name of the Organization
|All India Management Association|
|Name of the Exam||
Under Graduate Aptitude Test
Sample Paper, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Released
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 90 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Candidates will be permitted entry to the Centre up to half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting to the test centre:
- Document: Admit Card duly completed
- Writing Material: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, Eraser and Sharpener.
- The candidates will be provided a sealed Question Booklet and an Answer Sheet. Please do not open the question booklet until announced.
- Please fill up the necessary information in the space provided on the cover of the Question Booklet and the Answer Sheet before the commencement of the test.
- The candidates are to sign the attendance sheet during the test duly endorsing the Question Booklet series as given on the question booklet and other details.
- It is your responsibility to make the certain that you understand and follow the directions for completing the answer sheet. AIMA can accept the responsibility of scanning your answer sheet accurately only if it is completed in accordance with the directions.
Exam Pattern for UGAT 2020:
Candidates’ applying for IMBA, BBA, BCA, etc, the structure of the test is as given below:
|Section Name||Number of
Candidates applying for BHM, the structure of the test are as given below:
|Section Name||Number of
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
Interested candidates can check the more exam pattern from official notification as we provided below.
UGAT Sample Papers Details:
Competitors need to download the Sample Papers for the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). Moreover, we have given all the details on this page related to the AIMA UGAT Sample Papers. Thus, the Students need to download and start preparing for the examination with the helping of our website. Furthermore, many of the candidates are very much excited to know the UGAT Sample Paper. Therefore, we have collected and arranged on this page for the applicable candidates. We provide direct link to download the UGAT Sample Paper in the bottom of this article.
AIMA UGAT English Language Syllabus:
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
AIMA UGAT Reasoning and Intelligence Syllabus:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
AIMA UGAT Numerical and Data Analysis Syllabus:
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
AIMA UGAT General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Culture
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|