Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020 OUT. Air India Express Limited invites applications from Indian Citizens (wherever domiciled) fulfilling the requirements as on June 01, 2020 for the following posts, on fixed term contract basis. Candidates can know the notification details for this post and download the same in our blog. Recruitment in Air India Express Limited is free and is done only after the vacancies are advertised. However, as mentioned in the advertisement, an application fee may be required from the applicant, which is in the form of a demand draft or postal order, drawn in favour of the company
Application form is available in the official notification and last date for submission of application form is within 15 days of advertisement. Stay Active with us for further updates!! Visit Our website hindiexamsdaily for more updates.
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Air India Express Limited|
Manager and Deputy Manager In Finance Department
Last Date to Submit application
|within 15 days of advertisement|
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Manager Finance – Grade – M-4 [Mumbai]
Relevant Experience in the Field
Minimum 10 Years of post qualification experience in the Finance Department of a large organization. Experience in finalization, consolidation of accounts, tax audit. Knowledge of SAP accounting system and IND AS is must. Exposure in coordinating the Govt. Audit Exposure in Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, handling Revenue accounting & Accounts Receivable, MIS & Costing, Budget preparation, Accounts payable & Vendor reconciliation, fixed assets & inventory, fund flow etc
- Experience in on-line Payment systems, e-commerce, GST
- Candidates having experience in Airline industry
Approx. Emoluments per month: Rs.70000
Upper Age Limit: 40 yrs
Dy. Manager- Finance – Grade – M-3 [Mumbai]
Relevant Experience in the Field
2 years of post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large Organization / Airline. Knowledge of SAP –FICO, Inventory & Fixed Assets, HR module Experienced in handling Accounts Payable and Vendor reconciliation Experience in handling revenue and customer reconciliation, Foreign General Sales Agents Reconciliations, TCS Exposure in preparing various kinds of reports for management for MIS. Experience in preparation of Financial Statements & handling Statutory Audit Experience in handling payroll processing and individual taxation
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020 Experience Requirements:
- Experience in Airline Accounting. Additional Professional qualification like CA/ MBA / ICWA / Post Graduation in Commerce etc. would be advantage.
- Those with High credentials / marks / ranks etc. in the relevant professional exams.
- Experience in Airline Revenue and expenditure accounting.
- MIS Preparation through system and knowledge on MS Office / Excel /Spread sheets/ PPT etc
Approx. Emoluments per month: Rs.65000
Upper Age Limit: 35 yrs
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
- a) The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only, will be called for the selection procedure.
- b) Selection Procedure involves:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (s)
- Medical Examination.
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.1000/- and Rs.2,000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME
How to Apply for Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2020:
- a) Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on June 01, 2020, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement. The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
- b) The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima-facie Eligible candidates only will be called for the Selection Process. (NOTE : Candidates not meeting with the Eligibility Criteria will not be scheduled for the Selection Process and no communication will be entertained in this regard.)
- c) Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. ( Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee )
- d) Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will be considered INELIGIBLE and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- e) Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- f) A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- g) The applicant should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualifications, age and experience, as on June 01, 2020. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- h) Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, must be submitted along with the Application in the prescribed format, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs.
- i) Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
- j) Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply with complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- k) Air India Express is not responsible for any postal delay/loss at any stage of transmission/communication.
- l) Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.
- m) For Blank Application format, visit our website at airindiaexpress.in.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|