AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:Airport Services Limited(AIR)has Released the Notification for the Post of Duty Officer, Jr. Executive-Technical, Ramp Service Agent for 3 Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020 Can Download Application on Official Website. More details on AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here by Scrolling Down.
AIR India Limited Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||Airport Services Limited(AIR)|
|Name of Post||Duty Officer, Jr. Executive-Technical, Ramp Service Agent|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Start Date For Application||01.09.2020|
|Last Date for Application||16.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 12 years’ experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university.
- 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government.
Vacancies For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Ramp Service Agent||01|
Pay Scale For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Duty Officer||Rs. 32,200/-|
|Jr. Executive-Technical||Rs. 25,300/|
|Ramp Service Agent||Rs. 19,350/-|
Age Limit For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- 50 Years (born between 02.09.1970 and 01.09.2002)
- General: 28 Years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002.
- General: 28 Years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002)
Selection Process For the AIR India Limited Recruitment 2020:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Trade Test / Screening / Personal Interview for the above mentioned posts. However, the company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
General Condition For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated, will not be considered.
How To Apply For the AIR India Limited Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st September 2020, should forward their applications as per the attached application format by 16th October, 2020.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, &16, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories should submit a Non Refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.” payable at Mumbai along with their Application.
- Separate Demand Draft towards Application Fee (as applicable) is required with each application.
Application Form – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|