Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Air India invites online applications from eligible candidates to hire for the role of Full Stack Architect. Candidates who are interested in this role should read the job details carefully and then proceed to apply for the post online.
Air India Current Openings 2023:
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|Title of the Post||Full Stack Architect|
Air India Job 2023 Qualification:
Candidates holding Bachelor’s/ Master’s degrees in Computer Science, IT, or similar can apply for this position.
Air India Job 2023 Experience:
Candidates should have 5+ years of experience in the relevant field.
Must Have Skills:
- Hands-on experience in Java & Angular
- Hands-on experience building mobile-first UI development – PWA and Responsive Websites
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service-oriented and Restful architecture.
- Knowledge of JSON.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Practical experience in CI/CD practices
- Airline/Aviation Industry Experience
- Expertise in API development using Java Spring boot
- Understanding of JAM stack architecture
- Expertise in TypeScript / NodeJS will be considered as an added advantage.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive front-end components using Angular/react concepts.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Building API/microservices using Java Spring boot technology.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside designers for web design features.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Responsible for the development of reusable, testable, and standard compliant code
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage click the Current Openings
- Select the job from the relevant column
- Read the job details carefully
- Fill out the application form carefully
- After filling out the details submit the application
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar can apply for this position.
The job location is Kochi.
There are various openings available.