AirAsia Recruitment Process 2023: AirAsia is currently seeking qualified applicants to recruit for the position of Security Agent. The job location will be in Bangalore. Candidates who are interested in this job role are instructed to read the details provided below and apply for this position online.
AirAsia Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Company||AirAsia|
|Title of the post||Security Agent|
Air Asia Job Qualifications 2023:
- Candidates who pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized board can apply for this position.
- Basic AVSEC qualification will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, Basic Security knowledge
Air Asia Job Experience 2023:
Candidates should have 0-1 year of work experience in Security.
- Access control to the aircraft;
- Aircraft security search/security check during normal as well as bomb threat situations;
- Screening of registered /unaccompanied baggage, cargo, mail and company stores, etc.;
- Surveillance of screened baggage till acceptance at check-in counters
- Security control of the checked baggage from the point it is taken into the charge of the aircraft operator till loading into the aircraft
- Passenger’s baggage reconciliation identification
- Security of baggage tags, boarding cards, and flight documents;
- Security of mishandled/unaccompanied/transit /transfer/ baggage;
- Secondary checks at the ladder point of the aircraft;
- Security of catering items from the pre-setting stage till loading into aircraft
- Security control of express cargo, courier bags, cargo, and company stores, parcels, mail bags, and escorting from city side up to aircraft;
- He/ She will maintain surveillance and check the Sticker
How to Apply for Air Asia Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage click Air Asia
- And select “Click Here to Explore Jobs”
- Click ‘View All Jobs’
- Select the job from the relevant field
- Read the job details carefully
- And apply for the post and submit the application
The job location is Bangalore.
Candidates who pursued a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised board can apply for this position.
There are various vacancies available.