ALIMCO Recruitment 2020 OUT. Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), a CPSU working under Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India invites applications for filling up the following positions on Direct Recruitment basis at ALIMCO HQ at Kanpur and its Auxiliary Production Centres at Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Jabalpur, Mohali, Ujjain and Regional Marketing Centres at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Guwahati.
For detailed information regarding eligibility and other requirements, interested candidates may visit ALIMCO website www.alimco.in. The eligible candidates may forward their application in the prescribed proforma to Manager (P&A), ALIMCO, G.T. Road, Naramau Kanpur-209217 (UP). Last date of receipt of application in the Corporation is 13 July 2020. You shall keep in touch with our website for further information in the matter in future. Kindly note that no separate communication will be sent by the Corporation in this regard.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)|
General Manager, Manager, Jr Clerk, & Other various Posts
|Last date to apply||
ALIMCO GM Vacancies 2020:
Total Vacancies – 31
ALIMCO GM Age Limit 2020:
The candidate should not have exceeded the age limit as on 01-05-2020. The date for reckoning the age, qualification, experience etc shall be on 01.05.2020. No age & percentage of marks bar for Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates are those who are on the regular rolls of the Corporation.
ALIMCO GM Education Qualification 2020:
General Manager (Finance & Administration):
Qualification: Passed Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Experience: A minimum of 18 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector in Finance & Accounts with eight years in handling Finance, Taxes, Balance Sheet and other functions. Good knowledge of labour laws and P&A functions is preferable. Those working in PSU/Govt. should have worked in immediate lower scale for at least 02 years. In case of private Sector employee, CTC should be comparable to the immediate lower scale. The position requires that the candidate should have ability to organize Finance & Administration functions independently and should have thorough knowledge of framing policies required for mitigation of risk to the corporation and financial concurrence. Position requires reporting to the Board of Gms, Audit Committee and thus also requires continuous updating of relevant laws and exposure to statutory compliances, labour laws, CVC, DPE, CAG guidelines and secretarial laws and framing policies for its implementation
Manager (Personnel & Administrative):
Qualification: A recognized degree in any discipline and MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel/ HR/ IR / Management with minimum 55% marks . Degree in Law would be an added advantage.
Experience: A minimum 12 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector in HR / Personnel & Administration department with two years in immediate lower scale in related field. In case of private Sector employee, CTC should be comparable to the immediate lower scale The candidate should have sound knowledge of factories act, statutory labour laws , should have strong communication and managerial skills with exposure to the entire cross functional areas of HR /IR and administration. The incumbent shall be responsible for Manpower Planning / training / recruitment / selection / handling / legal issues / employees welfare activities, general administration and liasioning with Govt. agencies.
Dy. Manager (Marketing):
Qualification: A recognized engineering degree in Mechanical / Production with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/ institute.
Experience: A minimum 10 years post qualification experience in Govt. Department/ public sector/ industry / reputed private commercial organization. Experience in social sector / rehabilitation / healthcare shall be preferred. Should have worked in immediate lower scale for at least 02 years. In case of private Sector employee, CTC should be comparable to the immediate lower scale. Knowledge of marketing techniques & research, forecasting procedures, event organizing skills & maintaining MIS is desirable. Experience in sales, marketing & supply chain management of product & services / institutional sales will be preferred. Knowledge of ERP is desirable.
Qualification: Passed Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Experience: A minimum 05 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector in the Audit/Accounts department/Experience with CA/ICWA firms. The candidate should be conversant and should be capable to implement effective and Reliable Management Information System. The candidate should be able to review implementation of all policy matters and to review implementation of various Government Schemes. The candidate should have good knowledge and exposure to statutory compliances, labour laws, CVC, DPE, CAG guidelines, secretarial laws and should have sound knowledge of systems and its implementation.
Jr. Manager –Production (Paint & Surface Treatment Shop):
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Production/ Chemical with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/ institute.
Experience: A minimum 05 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector /multi product engineering industry in paint shop and electroplating production engineering. Candidate having adequate experience in following areas will be preferred.
- Capable of independent handling of various processes like painting and powder coating, electroplating like zinc plating, Ni Cr plating, electro polishing and anodizing and process involved such as degreasing, cleaning, etching and preparing the component for electro deposition. Capable of defect analysis and prevention.
- Thorough knowledge of measuring and test equipment encountered in painting, electroplating and anodizing such as coating thickness gauges, calipers, thermometers, hydrometers, ph indicators and familiarity with test methods like adhesion and salt spray etc.
- Knowledge of control parameters involved in various surface coating processes and about chemicals for surface coatings, preparation of solutions for electro deposition.
- Knowledge of safety precautions to be taken in dealing with chemicals processes and chemical solutions and their storage. (v) Familiar with State-of-the-Art techniques of Production, Pollution control norms and compliance procedures, ERP, ISO, National & International Quality Standards.
Personnel & Administration Officer:
Qualification: A recognized degree in any disciple and MBA (HR) Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Personnel/HR/IR/ Management with minimum 55% marks. Degree in Law would be an added advantage.
Experience: A minimum 02 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Private / Manufacturing Sector in Personnel/ Administration Department. Knowledge in Personnel/ Management, Labour Law and Factories Act is essential. Experience in functional areas of HR like training/recruitment/ employee’s welfare activities, general administration & proficiency in Computers (MS Office & Internet etc.) would be preferred.
For Other Posts Refer the Official Notification
ALIMCO GM Selection Process 2020:
Personal Interview for Sl. No. 1 to 6, the candidates will be required to attend Personal Interview before the Corporation’s Selection Board and for Sl. No. 7 to 18, Online or Written Test or Interview/Skill test or both will be conducted. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
ALIMCO GM Application Fee 2020:
Non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sl. No 1 to 7 and Rs.250/- for Sl. No. 8 to 18 (SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) drawn in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, may be sent only by Post/Courier to the Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209217
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The candidate should not have exceeded the age limit as on 01-05-2020. The date for reckoning the age, qualification, experience etc shall be on 01.05.2020
- No age & percentage of marks bar for Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates are those who are on the regular rolls of the Corporation.
- The candidates having minimum experience in multi-units of Public Sector Undertaking/Large Manufacturing Organizations of repute will be preferred. 5. Teaching experience & Training period will not be counted as experience.
- Candidates from private sector should be drawing minimum consolidated fixed monthly gross salary (monthly gross salary shall include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA and other Fixed Perks and Allowance. No variable pay & incentive or reimbursement of expenses shall be considered for computation of Monthly gross salary) of the immediate lower grade position wise consolidated fixed monthly gross salary of immediate lower scale for private sector candidate.
- All the applicants should preferably have good computer knowledge and communication skills.
- Persons working under Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. The candidate may, however, send advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures to avoid delay but may produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview/online or written test from their present Employer failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/skill test and no TA would be paid to them.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on ALIMCO’s website www.alimco.in under the head “Recruitment”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit ALIMCO website for latest updates with regard to this advertisement.
- The candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be rejected / cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- The Management reserves the right to call suitable/short-listed candidates for test/interview.
- In case no suitable candidate is found, management may consider for appointment of the candidate on contract basis by relaxing age / qualification / experience, at a suitable remuneration to meet immediate requirement
- Management reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process of any aforesaid post without assigning any reason.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/written test. Management reserves the right to raise standard of specifications i.e. qualification /percentage of marks / experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Court at Kanpur Nagar only.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-creamy layer’ should indicate their category as ‘General’.
- The candidates called for the Interview/Skill Test will be reimbursed return rail / bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey from their present address to the place of interview as per the rules of the Corporation. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination. 8 | P a g e Advt. No. AD 3F 01/May-2020
- Candidates should carefully fill up all details in the application form especially the Category (SC/ST/OBCNCL/EWS/ PwBD) for which required documentary proof need to be attached with the application. If later it is found that such a statement/ certificate is false, the candidate will be liable for suitable action including termination of services and prosecution
- Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer as per the prescribed Health Standards.
- The appointment against vacancies reserved for EWS category candidates shall be provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate to be verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services of the concerned persons will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the authorities as authorized by Govt. of India.
- In addition to basic pay the selected candidate would be entitled for DA, HRA, perks and other benefits like PF contribution of 12%, Pension Scheme, PRP, Indoor treatment, hospitalization facilities under Medical Rules, Post-Retirement Medical Scheme, Gratuity, Earned leave and casual leave as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Depending upon the place of posting, the candidates with knowledge of local/ regional languages would be preferred
- Refund of application fee in case management decides to cancel the process of recruitment of any post for any reason.
- ALIMCO shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of application in transit. Applications received after due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- The Corporation reserves the right to prepare a panel for the posts advertised to fill up the future vacancies arising after the publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere in India including initial posting.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on the ALIMCO website only i.e. www.alimco.in and no separate advertisement will be issued
- All important information regarding this recruitment will be available on the ALIMCO website www.alimco.in and as such, candidates are advised in their own interest to visit the website periodically to get update.
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by ALIMCO. Those candidates who had applied for any above posts against earlier advertisement may need to apply afresh. Candidates, who desire to apply for more than one post, must use separate forms for each application and also pay separate fee for each application
- Candidates should ensure that they have filled in the Application Format complete in all respects legibly
- Applications in the prescribed format must be submitted along with self attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and Non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sl. No 1 to 7 and Rs.250/- for Sl. No. 8 to 18 (SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) drawn in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, may be sent only by Post/Courier to the Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209217. The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date i.e. 13.07.2020 Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents for Age, Qualification, Experience, Application fee, Caste (if applicable) etc or sent through any other modes viz email, fax and by hand etc. shall be summarily rejected
- Candidate should note that the ALIMCO will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. The applicants should therefore, ensure that their applications must reach ALIMCO Kanpur on or before the prescribed closing date i.e. 13.07.2020.
Self-Attested Documents to be Enclosed:
- SSLC/HSC Certificate/Mark Sheet copy (in support of date of birth)
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Degree, PG Degree and Doctorate).
- Latest copy of Pay Slip 4. Copies of proof of experience
- Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque in favour of ALIMCO payable to Kanpur.
- Copy of Caste Certificate – SC/ST
- Copy of Caste Certificate OBC (NCL) not issued before 6 months 8. Copy of Certificate of disability in case of PwD (Divyangjan) candidates.
- Copy of certificate candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|