Amazon Hiring 2023 Batch – Registration Link Here: Amazon will hire candidates for the post of SDET – II, E-Reader products. The job location for the post is Tamil Nadu. The vacancy for the post is as per need. Willing persons can apply before the posts expire.
Amazon Hiring 2023 Apply Online:
|The Board’s Name||Amazon|
|The Post’s Title||SDET – II, E-Reader products|
|Number of Openings||As per Need|
Amazon Jobs Opening 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1+ years of test automation frameworks and tools building experience
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development testing experience
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in penetration testing and exploitability-focused vulnerability assessment
- Experience in platform-level security mitigations and hardening for Linux and Window
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
- Design and develop tools which will help Developers/Testers.
- Collaborate with development teams and your team peers to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation.
- Participate in design and code review/inspections.
- Invent, refine and develop solutions to ensure they are meeting team needs
- A successful candidate must have a solid history of delivering results, obsession with quality, be detail oriented, a team player, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Opening 2023?
- Amazon official website can be found here.
- Under the Careers tab, look for the “SDET – II, E-Reader products” link.
- Check your eligibility by clicking on it.
- Apply for the position by selecting Apply Now; from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the blanks.
- After you finished the application process,
- Make a copy for later use.
The vacancy for the post is as per the need
The job location for the post is Tamil Nadu
The candidates should have 1 to 2 years of work experience in relevant field.