Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon is hiring applicants for the post of Senior RPA Developer, PV Katalyst. There are various openings available for this role. Interested candidates should apply for the post online before the application portal gets cold.
Amazon Job Openings in Chennai 2023:
|Name of the Company||Amazon|
|Title of the Post||Senior RPA Developer, PV Katalyst|
Amazon Job Qualification 2023:
|Basic Qualification||Preferred Qualification|
|· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Designing automation process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions
· Understanding workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution
· Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
· Experience in implementing I/O automation with exposed APIs and database tables
· Experience working with the UiPath Orchestrator
|· 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like Python, Java, or JS
· A minimum of 12 months of experience delivering using an Agile methodology and concepts such as Minimum Viable Product
· Creating and maintaining solution documentation, e.g., high-level design documents, process definition documents, etc.
· Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly, and providing inputs to the change control process
· Experience working with GitHub or other code repos/version control tools
The RPA developer will be responsible for reaching out to prospective customers to gather business requirements, creating SOP and orchestration designs, developing complex Uipath bots, and managing automation delivery and maintenance.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site.
- On the homepage, click job categories.
- Select the required job and read the notification.
- Then click the Apply Now button to apply for the post.
- Fill out the required details and submit the application.
The job location is Chennai.
There are various openings available.
Candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent can apply for the post.