Andaman & Nicobar Government Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Andaman & Nicobar Government – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates possessing the educational qualifications and experience mentioned against each for filling up the following Group ’C’ posts in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Pahargoan, Port Blair on regular basis through direct recruitment.
Andaman & Nicobar Government Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Andaman & Nicobar Government|
Pharmacist, Watchman & Other posts
08/06/2020 to 20/06/2020
- Total number of Vacancies: 10
- Pharmacist – 01
- Electrician cum Generator Set Operator – 01
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 01
- Light Vehicle Driver – 02
- Watchman – 01
- Sweeper – 02
- Draftsman – 02
Candidates can possess UG/Diploma (Pharmacy) + 2 years experience/10th Pass + Heavy Motor Licence + ITI (Electrical) + 3 years experience/12th
Age limit for direct recruitment:
- 18-33 years for male
- 18 -38 years for female. (Relaxable for Govt. Servants up to 05 years in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Central Govt. )
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of names/ applications from the Employment Exchange/ candidate.
- Age relaxation shall be allowed for ST candidates up to 05 years and OBC candidates up to 03 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Age relaxation for candidates those who are working as DRM/ Adhoc/ Contract basis shall be allowed in terms of Admn’s Circular Order No. 45-96/ PW dated 06/ 06/ 2011 and No. 45-1998 – PW dated 19/ 09/ 2011.
How to Apply?
- The ONLINE application complete in all respect can be submitted in the online website https://e-recruitment.andaman.gov.in from 08/06/2020 at 10.00 AM to 20/06/2020 till 12.00 midnight. No physical copy/hard copy of application is required to be submitted. However, the candidates seeking upper age relaxation shall have to submit hard copy of application form duly supported with all testimonials and experience certificate in support of their claim for age relaxation to this office within the due date apart from applying online Any other mode of application will not be accepted.
- Candidate shall start filling up the online application by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- The Candidate has to go through following steps for completing his/her online submission.
- Personal Details
- Selection of Post
- Educational Qualification
- Upload scanned colored photograph and signature
- Final Confirmation and Submission
- Filling of online application has to be completed in a single session.
- The candidate should enter all required information correctly in the fields of the online application. 5. Personal Details once saved cannot be modified again. 6. Kindly keep your scanned copy of colored photograph (File Size between 20 kb to 50 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) and signature (File Size between 10 kb to 20 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) before applying.
- After filling the fields, the candidate can save the information and continue to next form by clicking on the “CONTINUE” button. The candidate can edit the filled details in qualification, photograph, signature, Post for which applying till the final confirmation & submission by clicking on “EDIT APPLICATION”. 8. Click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT” for final submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the online application after confirmation. A Registration Number will be generated in the printed application form and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The last date for online submission of application is given in the advertisement details.