Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off south India’s first Kisan Rail from AP to Delhi.Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Government of India Narendra Singh Tomar, and Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy flagged off the Inaugural Run of Kisan Rail between Anantapur and New Delhi.
- The Program was presided over by Suresh C. Angadi, Minister of State for Railways, Government of India.
- The newly introduced Kisan Rail starts from Anantapur Railway Station in Andhra Pradesh and reaches Adarsh Nagar Station, New Delhi.
- The first Kisan Rail was flagged off between Devlali in Maharashtra and Danapur in Bihar as a weekly service.
Kisan Rail is being started to help in the speedy transportation of farm produce to distant places, in keeping with the goal of doubling farmers’ income. This facility will also help in increasing agricultural exports.
About Andhra Pradesh:
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
1) Name the Programme launched by Andhra Pradesh CM Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy for cybercrime awareness: E-Raksha Bandhan
2) The First Kisan Rail was flagged off between – Devlali in Maharashtra and Danapur in Bihar
3) Andhra Pradesh CM Launched which scheme to ensure sustainable livelihood for women? – YSR Cheyutha
4) Andhra Pradesh Signed an MoU with which Group to Setup IT Centre at Visakhapatnam? – Boston Groups
5) Which scheme has been launched by Andhra CM Jagan Mohan Reddy for Women of Kapu community? – YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
6) AP CM launched which scheme to provide financial assistance to tailors, barbers and dhobis(washermen)? – Jagananna Chedodu
7) AP signed MOU with which company to help Women Self Help Groups and Boost Milk Cooperatives – AMUL
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|