Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launches YSR Aasara scheme For Women Empowerment. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the ‘YSR Aasara’ programme aimed at “empowering women economically and socially”.
Under this scheme,Rs 6345.87 crore will be released for benefiting 7,91,257 self-help groups (SHG) by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister.
On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that the state government is also opening up opportunities for entrepreneurship, starting from small grocery stores to dairy and food processing and we are also showing the way for getting bank loans in their endeavour.
About Andhra Pradesh:
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief Minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Capitals: Amaravati
1) Recently, Andhra Pradesh CM launched which scheme to ensure sustainable livelihood for women? – YSR Cheyutha
2) Name the cybercrime awareness programme ‘E-Raksha Bandhan’ launched by Andhra Pradesh CM Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy? – E-Raksha Bandhan
3) Andhra Pradesh Government signed an MoU with which board for setting up a public policy lab called “GoAP-ISB Policy Lab”? – Indian School of Business
4) Government of Andhra Pradesh Announces Renewable Energy Export Policy 2020. The policy will be in force for how many years? – 5 years
5) Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launches which scheme to provide financial assistance to tailors, barbers and dhobis (washermen)? – Jagananna Chedodu
6) AP’s CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launched how many crores for ‘ReStart’ programme to revive MSME sector? – Rs 1,110 crores
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|