Andhra Pradesh retains top in ease of doing business rankings. Andhra Pradesh has topped in EoDP index for the third time in a row. The Report is a Joint Initiative by the Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and the World Bank to improve the overall business environment in the States. This was the fourth edition of the report, which was released in 2015.
The Ranking is based on the implementation of the business reform action plan 2019, according to a report released by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal and Cabinet Minister Hardeep Singh Puri were present at the event.
The Top 10 States by Ease of Doing Business are:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
The Business Reform Action Plan 2019 released by DPIIT contains a list of 80 reforms (187 reform action points) to be implemented by 19 State departments and Andhra Pradesh had achieved 100% compliance.
The results were schedule to be released in the month of March, but had to be delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Expected Questions for Competitive Exams:
1) The EoDB Ranking Report was launched in which year – 2015
2) Which State topped in EoDB Ranking in 2018 – Andhra Pradesh
3) What is the Constituency of Nirmala Sitharaman – RajyaSabha (Karnataka)
4) Who is the Minister of state for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs – Hardeep Singh Puri
5) What is the Constituency of Piyush Goyal – Rajya Sabha (Maharashtra)
6) Who is the CM of Andhra Pradesh – YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
7) Recently, Which state government signs 8 MoUs with Food Processing Industries including Netherland – Andhra Pradesh
8) Who is the Governor of Andhra Pradesh – Biswa Bhusan Harichandan
9) Andhra Govt Signs MoU with US Based IT Firm To Setup Centre at -Visakhapatnam
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|