Anna University Recruitment 2020. Anna University, Chennai has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Application Programmer likely to be extended if the performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The post is purely on a temporary basis. It contains only one vacancy. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, reservation, etc are as follows. The last date for submission of online applications is on or before 24/08/2020 by 5:00 p.m.
Anna University Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Anna University, Chennai|
|Post Name||Application Programmer|
|Last Date to Apply||24/08/2020 by 5:00 p.m|
Educational Qualification for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must have complete B.E / M.E – 1 st class (ICE/Electrical), MCA, MSc (CSE/IT/Software Engg.) and 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can download the Notification for Anna University Application Programmer and check the age limit from our website.
Salary for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
The Salary Offered for the above said post is Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated).
Instructions to the Applicants:
- Recent photograph is to be affixed & self-attested in the Application.
- The self-attested copies of certificates should be enclosed (School / College such as Transfer Certificate, Mark Sheet, Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- The original certificates are to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The date & time of interview will be informed through Mobile No. / E-Mail.
- Applications received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- Application with necessary certificates / documents is to be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant(s).
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates, who possess the qualification, are requested to send their application (in the prescribed format of application enclosed) to the “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 24/08/2020 by 5:00 p.m”.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|